The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Has anyone got offers from Exeter yet? 2022 entry

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Exeter yet for applications for 2022 or if anyone knew roughly when we can expect to hear back from them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied about 2 weeks ago, no response yet.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
I got an offer last tuesday for business management! add my instagram; nathwilson.1
I am applying to the graduate entry course at Exeter and was told earlier in the day that they needed my documents to process my application further. I haven't been told that i am in the gathering field yet, so i am slightly optimistic that I will be told of my admission result in the coming months.
graduate entry llb, that is

Original post by Anonymous
I am applying to the graduate entry course at Exeter and was told earlier in the day that they needed my documents to process my application further. I haven't been told that i am in the gathering field yet, so i am slightly optimistic that I will be told of my admission result in the coming months.
Original post by Nathanwilson
I got an offer last tuesday for business management! add my instagram; nathwilson.1

Congratulations that's amazing!!
Original post by Darth_caicillius
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Exeter yet for applications for 2022 or if anyone knew roughly when we can expect to hear back from them?

Hello @Darth_caicillius,

As you are probably aware the University operates a ‘gathered field’ procedure whereby applications received between September and January will be considered but a decision may not be conveyed until the end of January or later. Where this procedure is operated, candidates will be informed accordingly.

Whilst the majority of our decisions will be gathered field, we may decide to release a small number of offers early for exceptionally well-qualified candidates who fall within the highest tiers, or those with other special circumstances.

Decisions on applications submitted by the January UCAS deadline will normally be made by the end of May. On occasion it is not however possible for us to make all decisions by this date and it may take a little longer where we have applications (received by the January UCAS equal consideration deadline) where information is required to make a decision, interviews are taking place, or application numbers have increased.

I am sorry I am unable to provide any firm dates but hopefully this reassures you if you are yet to hear back about an offer.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
I just got my conditional offer for business and management today as an international student! I'm so excited it was my very first uni offer, wish all of you applying the best of luck!! :smile:
I just got my conditional offer for business and management today as an international student! I'm so excited it was my very first uni offer, wish all of you applying the best of luck!! :smile:

congratulations - if you don't mind me asking what was the offer please
congratulations - if you don't mind me asking what was the offer please

Hey!! my offer was either 36 IB points or 666 at a higher level, wishing you all the best with yours
Original post by Nathanwilson
I got an offer last Tuesday for business management! add my instagram; nathwilson.1

Can I ask what your predicted grades are? My daughter has also applied for the same course though she only submitted her UCAS application yesterday. Did you apply prior to the Oct 15 deadline?
I got a conditional offer today for BA Classics with a Year Abroad!! I did apply before the October 15th deadline though as I'm trying for Cambridge as well so I don't know whether this was why I slipped through the gathered field net :smile: Best of luck to everyone!
My friend got a conditional of AAA for Maths and Economics or something similar
Reply 13
Son got offer for Engineering today
Hi I got an offer on the 23rd from Exeter and many of my friends did as well so I assume if you handed the application in early they are starting to confirm their offers
Reply 15
Hi! I submitted my application on 14th October and (somehow) managed to receive an offer a day after. I applied for English with Study Abroad and received a conditional offer of ABB
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 16
When did you apply?? And out of interest what was your offer?? Well done, btw! Exeter is the only one I’ve not heard back from yet!
Original post by DebR04
When did you apply?? And out of interest what was your offer?? Well done, btw! Exeter is the only one I’ve not heard back from yet!

Hi I submitted my application in Nov 19, my offer is ABB (for Classical Studies). My friends have heard back from subjects like Psychology, Chemistry and a media type course as well.
yes, submitted my application on nov 18 and got an offer on nov 25
Original post by wellsey_
Hi I submitted my application in Nov 19, my offer is ABB (for Classical Studies). My friends have heard back from subjects like Psychology, Chemistry and a media type course as well.

Brill well done!! Guess I’ll have to wait a bit longer then! Maybe if I’m borderline they’ll wait till all apps are in before deciding? I’ve applied for business management!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending