The Student Room Group

I want to cry

I have the uncontrollable urge to cry. I want to sit in some corner and cry until I can’t anymore. I don’t even know why. I’m not crying now tho, because I know if I start I won’t stop.
Original post by Anonymous
I have the uncontrollable urge to cry. I want to sit in some corner and cry until I can’t anymore. I don’t even know why. I’m not crying now tho, because I know if I start I won’t stop.

It's not uncommon, believe me. Send me a message if you ever want to talk - we're all here for you. :smile:
So cry. :hugs: Let it out.

we all do. keep ur head up QUEEN

Whatever you do, don’t bottle up your feelings. It’ll just increase over time. Let it all out, ideally in private.
As 0ptics said.
It's OK to cry
crying is life- anonymous
Reply 8
Thank you guys so much! I didn’t end up spending an entire day sobbing, but I called my best friend who came over just to give me a hug. It helped to know that there are people all over the world that feel the same thing, so thanks 😊
Thank you guys so much! I didn’t end up spending an entire day sobbing, but I called my best friend who came over just to give me a hug. It helped to know that there are people all over the world that feel the same thing, so thanks 😊

That's good! I'm glad you're feeling better :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest