The Student Room Group

Lancaster University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClarissaBella
They say on their website that they total the three sections. There is no mention anywhere that I have seen of required scores for individual sections. For UK medical schools, they receive the BMAT scores because you will have named the ones you applied to when you registered for the exam.

Alright, thank you very much. (:
I screwed up my BMAT because I had to wait 4 hours to sit it... Was getting 16-17 in my mocks but only got 10.4 in my real :bawling:

I sent in special considerations but I'm probably gonna be rejected now.... Absolutely furious with CAAT!!!
Original post by Effyd123
I screwed up my BMAT because I had to wait 4 hours to sit it... Was getting 16-17 in my mocks but only got 10.4 in my real :bawling:

I sent in special considerations but I'm probably gonna be rejected now.... Absolutely furious with CAAT!!!

last year's cut off was 10.2 i think so there's still hope (:
does anybody know when Lancaster begin to give out interviews/rejections?
Reply 44
Just got accepted to Lancaster for Law last week.. loved it when I visited but have to decide between there, UEA in Norwich and Cardiff.. any opinions from anyone welcome 😊
Original post by Bethep
Just got accepted to Lancaster for Law last week.. loved it when I visited but have to decide between there, UEA in Norwich and Cardiff.. any opinions from anyone welcome 😊

This is the Medicine thread :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by bangtann123
last year's cut off was 10.2 i think so there's still hope (:

Thanks for the positivity... :smile: Lancaster's my dream so I hope you're right...
Thanks for the positivity... :smile: Lancaster's my dream so I hope you're right...

Fingers crossed for you all :smile: my eldest studies there (different science), she a second year and she loves it there :smile:

hi how did you send special considerations?
Original post by helloqorld
hi how did you send special considerations?

Sent in special considerations through CAAT on the link my centre gave me. I also emailed Lancaster with the details and they said they added it as a note on the application
Did anyone get an email asking for fee status (pre settled/settled) from Lancaster uni to prove it?
Original post by Carolinaaaa
Did anyone get an email asking for fee status (pre settled/settled) from Lancaster uni to prove it?

Yh i did. last week
Yh i did. last week

Does it mean anything? haha im trying to make myself feel better here after all this stress :')
Has anyone received an interview for Lancaster yet?
not yet, hbu?
do you think a total bmat (3 sections) score of 14.3 is good enough for an international student to apply for Lancaster? so stressed now
is a total score of 14.3 for BMAT (3 sections) good enough for an international student to apply for Lancaster do you guys think?
Original post by little 0220
is a total score of 14.3 for BMAT (3 sections) good enough for an international student to apply for Lancaster do you guys think?

do they add the three scores or just 2
Original post by floralpink
do they add the three scores or just 2

They total the scores of all three sections.
Reply 59
Original post by Bethep

My cousin has just started her first year of Law this year at Lancaster. She said there is lots of reading to do but she doesn’t mind that, and she’s very very busy trying to balance work and cooking and your free time but that applies to all unis. But she enjoys it!
I’m applying to Lancaster for medicine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending