The Student Room Group

What's fun for some people but not for you?

i would say

Parties

Scroll to see replies

Snow :afraid:
Hanging out with people
Alcohol
Alcohol and clubbing.
Loud music - I listen to music in my headphones, but I just can't handle concerts or other loud music. Because of that, nightclubs and parties are out of the question for me.
i will say music and hanging out with friends
clubbing is kinda like running - its often not super fun at the time but it's weirdly a good feeling when you've done it (or maybe just to say you've done it??) and it can lead to other fun social stuff.

I'd say the best bit of most nights out is after u leave a club and hang out with your closest friends in a chill setting afterwards. You're all kind of tired and relaxed from dancing and drinking and you can just talk in the semi darkness and get to know each other better, knowing you won't pass on what's said there.
Fast terrifying rollercoasters
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Fast terrifying rollercoasters

u scared of heights?
Original post by savageking
u scared of heights?

No, I'm scared of being flung around in ways the human body was not meant to be flung around, and dying horribly.
No, I'm scared of being flung around in ways the human body was not meant to be flung around, and dying horribly.

you could die loads of ways - I'm more worried about the horrible limb amputations from my roller coaster car crashing into a stationary one cos the operators get an hour's training and are working on a tighter schedule than a metro driver who has a year's rigorous training, and there's thousands of hours' safety testing on the train's controls and interlocking system. It seems such a pointless way to get such a horrific injury
(edited 2 years ago)

i get it
Original post by NaBaCe
i would say

Parties

Watching footie...
Watching boxing, cricket, football or tennis.:getmecoat:
Reply 15
Clubbing, really the most fun part of it is the pres.
Reply 16
Original post by NaBaCe
i would say

Parties

rollercoasters + having sleepovers
ive gone on rollercoasters at Thorpe park and alton towers and hate themmm
(edited 2 years ago)
Clubbing.
going out every single day. i get mentally tired
Reply 19
Breathing :colone:

Quick Reply