The Student Room Group

A level Politics Exam Question HELPPP!!!

(edited 1 year ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by alwaysconfused05
Hi,
I have a politics essay due and I'm really confused on what to write and I was wondering if anyone could help me answer the question. The question is:
"Political parties have consistently played a positive role in UK representative democracy."
How far do you agree with this view about the role of political parties in the UK?
Thankssss

I need help with this too have you gotten any reply’s?
Original post by Nayaqr
I need help with this too have you gotten any reply’s?

'gotten' and a possesive 'reply's' doesn't bode well for your essay.

You can see he hasn't received any replies, can't you? That's because he's just dumped a homework question into SH without even attempting to answer it himself- SH doesn't work like that. It's not a place where people will do your homework for you.
Reply 4
Original post by Reality Check

You can see he hasn't received any replies, can't you? That's because he's just dumped a homework question into SH without even attempting to answer it himself- SH doesn't work like that. It's not a place where people will do your homework for

It’s not like the person was asking someone to complete their essay for them they were just asking for help as was I. Thanks!

You can see he hasn't received any replies, can't you? That's because he's just dumped a homework question into SH without even attempting to answer it himself- SH doesn't work like that. It's not a place where people will do your homework for you.

dude fyi i never asked anyone to do my homework for me i was asking for help on points......theres a difference.......
dude fyi i never asked anyone to do my homework for me i was asking for help on points......theres a difference.......stop being a troll

So why hasn't anyone replied to you? You aren't asking for help on 'points' - because you haven't made any points! You haven't even attempted to answer the question, or at least indicate here what parts you need help with, and what you have so far. You just want someone to answer it for you.

Learn what 'troll' means.
(edited 2 years ago)
So why hasn't anyone replied to you?

maybe coz they havent done the question?
So why hasn't anyone replied to you? You aren't asking for help on 'points' - because you haven't made any points! You haven't even attempted to answer the question, or at least indicate here what parts you need help with, and what you have so far. You just want someone to answer it for you.

Learn what 'troll' means.

why r u so triggered by me asking for help???
and dont tell me to learn something when ur the one that should learn how to be nice to people
and dont tell me to learn something when ur the one that should learn how to be nice to people
u've clearly lost ur humanity

Before you started with your textspeak and chucking your toys out the pram, I was actually trying to help you by pointing out how study help works. Given you're a new member, you couldn't be expected to know - though you're not having the most auspicious start to TSR by insulting people, are you?

Study help works by you putting what you have, and then other people help 'fill in the gaps', or elucidate points, or otherwise guide you, based on what you already have. Study help does not work by you just dumping in a question and hoping people will tell you what to write about - which is what you have done.

If you don't like that, then tough. That's how it works here. I was trying to help you see that, and hopefully get some answers. If you're going to act like a brat about it, then forget it.
Hi,
I have a politics essay due and I'm really confused on what to write and I was wondering if anyone could help me answer the question. The question is:
"Political parties have consistently played a positive role in UK representative democracy."
How far do you agree with this view about the role of political parties in the UK?
Thankssss

Im in year 11 but ive applied for politics A level, and well since you haven’t got any replies I might as well let yk how I would answer it ; might not be helpful but it is what it is.

Right so firstly do yk what representative democracy means? If you dont then search it , and then look at the different political parties that the UK’s had since 1900s or something and how their views have changed over time, also look at which party was in charge when and make a correlation between the events occurring around the time a certain party won the elections. Then you should see if their policies have played a positive role in UK representative democracy and how this has affected the UK and etc .
Idk if thats helpful but yeh
u've clearly lost ur humanity

And if you now look above, you'll find that someone has answered this for you.

You can thank me later, when you're being less of a brat.

Quick Reply

Latest