ive been ill and now struggle to return to revision *yr11*

Watch this thread
Totallyridic
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
i recently was ill, missed a lot of school and now i have returned to school, fallen quite behind and have exams coming up. at this point i just want to quit. where should i even start and is there even some option for those that missed school due to serious illness
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Totallyridic)
i recently was ill, missed a lot of school and now i have returned to school, fallen quite behind and have exams coming up. at this point i just want to quit. where should i even start and is there even some option for those that missed school due to serious illness
Sorry to hear you’ve been ill - that sucks :console:
Assuming your school knows as it sounds you’ve been off for a while, either you or your parents should arrange a meeting with your form tutor or head of year to put a plan in place to help you catch up what you’ve missed e.g. tutoring
Since your in year 11 and doing GCSE’s have a look at the specifications for each subject on the exam board website to see which content you’ve missed. A revision guide would probably be a good idea for the core topics. There are also loads of YouTube channels and webites for gcse content e.g. freesciencelessons, physics and maths tutor, chemguide, Astarbiology
Last edited by Chronoscope; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (182)
41.46%
The paper was reasonable (195)
44.42%
Not feeling great about that exam... (39)
8.88%
It was TERRIBLE (23)
5.24%

Watched Threads