The Student Room Group

I smoked, she smiled?

The girl I like, who also seems to like me were standing outside I was smoking and she doesn't say anything when I smoke but today while I finished smoking and was blowing away, I looked at her and she smiled. I did too upon seeing her face.

Do you think she judged me?
Cigs win again
Reply 2
Original post by hungrysalamander
If you think that you're being judge for smoking then you should probably quit

What do you think about her reaction?
Reply 3
Original post by hungrysalamander
Nothing. There's not enough information to tell.

I told you when I blew the smoke, I looked at her and she just smiled/faint laugh at me smoking.
Smile is just a smile. Don't think much of it. The chance that your crush likes you is usually very low. You've got to approach with confidence, this will only clear the air.
Reply 5
Original post by ah6100tsr
Smile is just a smile. Don't think much of it. The chance that your crush likes you is usually very low. You've got to approach with confidence, this will only clear the air.

We were talking
Reply 6
Dude she coulda been smiling for a dozen reasons. Unless she openly said anything, don't take it personally. Like seriously, it seems like a jump. Besides, if she really had a problem with it, she most likely wouldn't smile/faint laugh or whatever. That would be kinda weird.
Try not to overthink things too much; assuming things can make things unnecessarily complicated.
Cool that things are going well with your crush though!! If it progresses, just make sure to talk these insecurities over, not jump to conclusions, so your mind will be at ease.
Who cares? Ask her.
Original post by Anonymous
We were talking

Ok, but people do tend to smile when they talk. I do it a lot myself. Just talk more and see if there are more hints.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending