The Student Room Group

University of Southampton A102 (BM6) 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yippy-yikes
Yeah I assume so as after that it's a new month, so as long as it's sent in November I think it's coolio :smile:

But I am internally panicking as I still need to send mine too

i sent mine on the 15th, my college was so quick with all the documents but same i would be panicking too😂
Yeah I assume so as after that it's a new month, so as long as it's sent in November I think it's coolio :smile:

But I am internally panicking as I still need to send mine too

Last year they said the same thing- basically as long as it’s sent in November it’s all good. Still can’t help but stress though lol good luck x
Original post by Yoitsme987
i sent mine on the 15th, my college was so quick with all the documents but same i would be panicking too😂

That's good that you got yours in so early! Mine's in so late because I didn't realise I'm still eligible for the bursary :redface:
Original post by ethereala
Last year they said the same thing- basically as long as it’s sent in November it’s all good. Still can’t help but stress though lol good luck x

Ahh ok that's coolio! Best of luck to you too! :h:
That's good that you got yours in so early! Mine's in so late because I didn't realise I'm still eligible for the bursary :redface:

Ahh ok that's coolio! Best of luck to you too! :h:

Wow I did it so late too and started the 3 questions really early, thinking I would get it in early but the EMA evidence took a while! Ended up giving it in yesterday
Does anyone know if I can attach a screenshot of criteria (universal credit) to my email towards the admissions email for today? They said to not include photos within the body of the email.
Original post by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know if I can attach a screenshot of criteria (universal credit) to my email towards the admissions email for today? They said to not include photos within the body of the email.

just scan the documents and turn them into a pdf and then attach those documents to the email
just scan the documents and turn them into a pdf and then attach those documents to the email

Thanks for the help.
1) What if I’m not able to scan them? Can I convert the photo to a pdf and attach that?

2)”Email Eligibility Form, supporting documents and three questions as pdf attachments and not photos within the body of the email.” So this means I have to convert my responses to the 3 questions to a pdf file? Just making sure.
Thanks for the help.
1) What if I’m not able to scan them? Can I convert the photo to a pdf and attach that?

2)”Email Eligibility Form, supporting documents and three questions as pdf attachments and not photos within the body of the email.” So this means I have to convert my responses to the 3 questions to a pdf file? Just making sure.

i am sure you can, but honestly scanning documents shouldn’t take you long i scanned mine using genius scan it’s available on the App Store and after you have scanned your documents it will automatically turn it in the form of pdf’s and from there you can save it in your files and attach those and yes i converted my 3 form questions into pdf too just in case.
i am sure you can, but honestly scanning documents shouldn’t take you long i scanned mine using genius scan it’s available on the App Store and after you have scanned your documents it will automatically turn it in the form of pdf’s and from there you can save it in your files and attach those and yes i converted my 3 form questions into pdf too just in case.

Alright thanks. The problem is I’m currently at home and I don’t have a scanner to print the rest of my photos such as evidence for free school meals. I’ve taken a picture of a letter with proof for it. Do you think if I convert this photo to a pdf and attach it I’ll be fine?
Alright thanks. The problem is I’m currently at home and I don’t have a scanner to print the rest of my photos such as evidence for free school meals. I’ve taken a picture of a letter with proof for it. Do you think if I convert this photo to a pdf and attach it I’ll be fine?

you don’t need an actual scanner you can just download the app “genius scan” and i think you can send without scanning, just checked the FAQ’s thing they sent out in the email and it just says that all the evidence and forms needs to be in a pdf form etc
Dang my eligibility form really was in my outbox and I just noticed it now 👁👄👁 I'm lucky I checked before the deadline

Anywho best of luck everyone! All we can do now is wait... :redface:
Original post by watermellone
Wow I did it so late too and started the 3 questions really early, thinking I would get it in early but the EMA evidence took a while! Ended up giving it in yesterday

That's good that you got it in yesterday though! Best of luck! :h:
That's good that you got it in yesterday though! Best of luck! :h:

ahh thank you :smile: best of luck to you too!
does anybody knows when would we hear back from them?
maybe in December, if not then January? im not completely sure
dont think they use UCAT to select for the BM6 programme
We’ll probs here back from them in feb/ march like last year did
Original post by Pinkpen11
We’ll probs here back from them in feb/ march like last year did

ugh that’s so long
Reply 58
Hi guys, why is this chat so silent? Looked at 2021 entry pages it goes into the 50s or 60s this only has 3 so far. I was thinking perhaps a lot of people have higher grades so are taking a shot at only A100?
(edited 2 years ago)
Thats even better then less applicants for this course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending