The Student Room Group

A Level Maths (Edexcel) certificates

Who else got their 2021 certificate today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Who else got their 2021 certificate today?

yesterday:tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by chris01928
yesterday:tongue:

What grade did u get
What grade did u get

A*:woo:
Wbu?
Yh got mine like couple hours ago. They proper dragged the waiting time... I’m still waiting for OCR to pattern me my certificates smh
Reply 5
A*:woo:
Wbu?

Well done!
grade C
Well done!
grade C

Well done, importantly did you get what you need?
How do I get mine?
Reply 8
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Yh got mine like couple hours ago. They proper dragged the waiting time... I’m still waiting for OCR to pattern me my certificates smh

what grade did you get?
How do I get mine?

I got mine posted to me:smile:
what grade did you get?

A*.... although it feels a bit like meh.. considering the inflation this year, I still worked my butt off for it so it’s relieving.
A*.... although it feels a bit like meh.. considering the inflation this year, I still worked my butt off for it so it’s relieving.

idk about you but I sat locked papers with the teacher using those grades as my evidence. I sat 10 papers for maths. You definitely deserved it
idk about you but I sat locked papers with the teacher using those grades as my evidence. I sat 10 papers for maths. You definitely deserved it

yeah, we sat locked papers too. We sat like 12 papers? They were newer problem solve-y type questions. I do think I deserve the grade tbh, with the amount of practice questions and past papers I did before hand... it was all crazy ngl lol
(edited 2 years ago)
yeah, we sat locked papers too. They were newer problem solve-y type questions. I do think I deserve the grade tbh, with the amount of practice questions and past papers I did before hand... it was all crazy ngl lol

Mate you're saying you don't think you deserve it because you revised :laugh:
Give yourself credit
Mate you're saying you don't think you deserve it because you revised :laugh:
Give yourself credit

yeah, I’m saying I do think that I deserve my grade man lol... I’m just saying that with the inflation this year, it just ruins the fun and knowing that you’re not in the minority who actually achieves A*’s is just kind of like... underwhelming? I do know there were no better alternatives though, and I do wish we had a normal year :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Well done, importantly did you get what you need?

Yes!

Yeah igy. Well done though! Smashed it x
How do I get mine?

I got my via post, did you attend a sixth form college/college?
yeah, I’m saying I do think that I deserve my grade man lol... I’m just saying that with the inflation this year, it just ruins the fun and knowing that you’re not in the minority who actually achieves A*’s is just kind of like... underwhelming? I do know there were no better alternatives though, and I do wish we had a normal year :smile:

How much did it go up by?
How much did it go up by?

Like 50% more A/A*’s grades. I don’t know specifically for maths though, I’ll check
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest