The Student Room Group

Vodafone Degree Apprentice Start 2022

Hi, this is a thread for the vodafone degree apprentice roles for 2022, which opened at 9am this morning

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sevataar
Hi, this is a thread for the vodafone degree apprentice roles for 2022, which opened at 9am this morning

What have we all applied for? i went for the Cyber Security role in Newbury, good luck to everyone
Reply 2
Hi! Just applied this morning for the Software Engineering positions
Reply 3
Original post by sunfleur

oh nice, best of luck to you. Which location did you apply for? I went for Cyber Sec in Newbury, I can't think how long it will be to find out about the next stage, but hopefully we will be through soon
What have we all applied for? i went for the Cyber Security role in Newbury, good luck to everyone

I also applied for cyber security but in London
Reply 5
oh nice, best of luck to you. Which location did you apply for? I went for Cyber Sec in Newbury, I can't think how long it will be to find out about the next stage, but hopefully we will be through soon

I got a response this morning to take the interview, and the one in newbury too
Reply 6
Is there a deadline for interviews? I have applied just now but will be on holiday from Sunday. So wondering if I need to contact them to let them know that I would be away for a week !
Reply 7
Original post by Dhings
Is there a deadline for interviews? I have applied just now but will be on holiday from Sunday. So wondering if I need to contact them to let them know that I would be away for a week !

You won't need to call them to tell them at this stage,

As long as you have a phone or laptop, you can email them asking for an extension on your video interview, or you could even do it on holiday, I applied three weeks ago and still haven't heard back,so you may not even hear anything while your away

You should be fine
Reply 8
You won't need to call them to tell them at this stage,

As long as you have a phone or laptop, you can email them asking for an extension on your video interview, or you could even do it on holiday, I applied three weeks ago and still haven't heard back,so you may not even hear anything while your away

You should be fine

Thanks a lot. That does assure me. :smile:

Have u heard back since the video interview stage
Reply 10

How did you find the video interview? What were the questions?
Reply 11
Original post by reditater
Have u heard back since the video interview stage

Your not likely to hear back just yet,

I'd imagine march time to hear back, when I went for this last year Assessment Centres were in April/May.

Has anyone heard back yet, I could be wrong?
I got an email saying I will hear from them by the end of January about AC
Reply 13
Original post by reditater
I got an email saying I will hear from them by the end of January about AC

Nice, earlier than last year, well I applied to the day it opened and did the video interview 20th December I think, hopefully we will all hear back around the end of Jan, for piece of mind at least
Yep AC for Vodafone is in March this year
Reply 15
Yep AC for Vodafone is in March this year

Yeah thats what they said on the Q&A last night, they weren't being too straight with us though, the question of when we would hear back came up and they dodged it, saying that we would know about the assessment centres and invites would go out about a week before they start

But they completely dodged the queston around when we would hear back about our video interviews pass/fail, i for one would love to know for piece of mind and to know that i at least secured a place on the AC.

Hopefully we will find out by the end of Jan as reditator previously mentioned, and not all the way in march; thats a very long wait.
Reply 16
Yeah thats what they said on the Q&A last night, they weren't being too straight with us though, the question of when we would hear back came up and they dodged it, saying that we would know about the assessment centres and invites would go out about a week before they start

But they completely dodged the queston around when we would hear back about our video interviews pass/fail, i for one would love to know for piece of mind and to know that i at least secured a place on the AC.

Hopefully we will find out by the end of Jan as reditator previously mentioned, and not all the way in march; thats a very long wait.

I agree . Fingers crossed they don’t take so long . They sounded ambiguous on the topic of hearing back yesterday
Reply 17
Anyone applying for Network Engineering? Or just software?
Reply 18
Original post by root.
Anyone applying for Network Engineering? Or just software?

I myself applied to Cyber Security, the software eng one i know is popular from people i have spoken to, HR and Software Eng seem to be the most applied for roles
Reply 19
I myself applied to Cyber Security, the software eng one i know is popular from people i have spoken to, HR and Software Eng seem to be the most applied for roles

I've heard that cyber sec was the least popular deg app at BT.

Quick Reply