The Student Room Group

St George's, University of London A101 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sophieamiller2
Can I ask what your scores are? Think I’m in a similar position too, right on the boundary!

I am a little scared I am on the boundary too!
my understanding was that they rank candidates on gamsat score and once they’ve reached the maximum number they want to interview they call that the cut off score. Once you get to interview they don’t look at your gamsat score anymore. That’s what the lady said when I rang admissions anyway.
Just seen this on the website…so guess if you applied for both you’ll only have one interview…‘If you have applied for both the A100 and A101 programmes, and qualify for interview for both courses, you will only interview once and the interview score will be used for both programmes.’
Can I ask what your scores are? Think I’m in a similar position too, right on the boundary!

Think I’m in the same boat as you both too. I got 58 which is above the cut off for some previous years but below for others. Really hope it’s inside 😂
Original post by h0l12345
Think I’m in the same boat as you both too. I got 58 which is above the cut off for some previous years but below for others. Really hope it’s inside 😂

do you know how they calculate the gamsat score? do they double weigh section 3?
Original post by x3prince
do you know how they calculate the gamsat score? do they double weigh section 3?

Yes it’s S1 + s2 + (S3 x2) / 4

55,68,54 overall 58 (or 59 according to Nottingham)
66, 85, 66 or 71 avg.

I've still not heard anything either, if that helps (and I'm led to believe that I will ^)
Reply 48
Hi. They already started the interviews. I did mine today, It was by recording and uploading the videos
Original post by sidou
Hi. They already started the interviews. I did mine today, It was by recording and uploading the videos

Did you also apply to the undergrad a100 course, or only a101? I’ve had a100 interview in the same format but haven’t heard about a101. Gamsat score is 73 (63, 60, 84)
Original post by sidou

This for the A101 course ?
Reply 51
Original post by sidou

Are you GEM applicant ?
Reply 52
Original post by Estebanthecactus
Did you also apply to the undergrad a100 course, or only a101? I’ve had a100 interview in the same format but haven’t heard about a101. Gamsat score is 73 (63I did A100 only

I did A100 only
Reply 53
Original post by markkelly22_
This for the A101 course ?

No for A100
Reply 54
Original post by sidou
I did A100 only

My score was 2860 but yours is fine. I think the mean Ucat was lower this year
Reply 55
Original post by sidou
I did A100 only

A101 interviews is in January and February, The last interview date for the Medicine 5-year undergraduate programme (A100) is Thursday 16th December 2021. The last interview date for the Graduate Entry programme (A101) is Friday 18th February 2022.
Reply 56
This is the chat for A101. There is one for the A100 too
Original post by Estebanthecactus
Did you also apply to the undergrad a100 course, or only a101? I’ve had a100 interview in the same format but haven’t heard about a101. Gamsat score is 73 (63, 60, 84)

That’s an amazing score, how did you prepare?
I did do a chemistry degree before so in terms of science I didn’t need to do much, but I did have to do a fair bit of work on the essay section
Reply 59
Anyone heard anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending