The Student Room Group

Humanitas Medicine and Surgery

Anybody receive an enrollment letter from Humanitas University regarding the medicine and surgery program?
What are the entry requirements for this university. Can you do it with just biology
Original post by Anabelllei
What are the entry requirements for this university. Can you do it with just biology

I've searched about that they have there own entrance examination i.e Admission Test , which is conducted February .
Original post by Anabelllei

You only require proof of completing 12 years of education and of course you must past the entrance.
As a 5th year medic at Humanitas , I would strongly advise you not to apply to Humanitas if you are not Italian. From 3rd year all vocational lessons are in Italian and they are not accommodating at all. I would strongly advise you to apply to the state university.
Original post by Studygirlmed12
You only require proof of completing 12 years of education and of course you must past the entrance.
As a 5th year medic at Humanitas , I would strongly advise you not to apply to Humanitas if you are not Italian. From 3rd year all vocational lessons are in Italian and they are not accommodating at all. I would strongly advise you to apply to the state university.

Do they provide free Italian lessons and can most international students have a decent Italian skill at year 3?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending