The Student Room Group

What is the TSR Superuser Group?

No idea what it does.
No idea
Never heard of it :dontknow: where have you seen this?
I think that it is a private group for TSRs mods, section leaders and former mods & section leaders.
Thread has been moved to ‘Help and Announcements’. :yy:
Original post by fish finger fan
Never heard of it :dontknow: where have you seen this?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editusergroups

hmmm interesting. can honestly say I've never seen that before :no:
I think it's something boring and technical that got it's name years ago from someone who had a sense of humour
Original post by 04MR17
I think it's something boring and technical that got it's name years ago from someone who had a sense of humour

:laugh:
Nothing I have ever heard of. Must be for very important users like moderators
At my work place my role on a programme is of a 'superuser'. Means nothing much, just that I have access to more features and can change things on the system where some people cant. Correct me of course, but for me I would think a superuser on TSR would have like say the power to ban people, give warnings, move threads to where they need to be, that kind of thing.
Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
At my work place my role on a programme is of a 'superuser'. Means nothing much, just that I have access to more features and can change things on the system where some people cant. Correct me of course, but for me I would think a superuser on TSR would have like say the power to ban people, give warnings, move threads to where they need to be, that kind of thing.

The link I gave in this thread allows us to opt-out, meaning we're already superusers. Turning the setting off has no effect though.
Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂

That sounds sensible
Original post by Oxford Mum
Nothing I have ever heard of. Must be for very important users like moderators

i think it means users who are like really good at it ?

:smug:
Pretty sure its the usergroup that gives the ability to have a coloured usernames, the old subscribers group I believe that is now used for FHs+
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
No idea

Offtopic but you should have the ability to change the colour of your username (i know you did before you were a FH ironically)
Original post by CoolCavy
Offtopic but you should have the ability to change the colour of your username (i know you did before you were a FH ironically)

I did, I kinda miss my coloured name.
Hmm I need to investigate this!
Original post by the bear
i think it means users who are like really good at it ?

:smug:

Well that’s not me then
Original post by Oxford Mum
Well that’s not me then

:console: practice makes perfect Mum :h:
Pretty sure it just lets people who have it interact with TSR's CMS to create articles, nothing special at all.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending