The Student Room Group

do you think that there will be another lockdown (UK)?

in my OPINION, I think that there will be. Teachers at my school aren't wearing face masks at all!
I think school will shut down over Christmas - just like last year. And especially due to Omicron, I think that they might.

what do you think??

Scroll to see replies

I hope not.. I'm really not sure now.. I want exams in May.
Original post by summerbirdreads
I hope not.. I'm really not sure now.. I want exams in May.

are you doing GCSES or A-Levels ??
Original post by GGGG_GayUnit
if there is another lockdown london will become the new kenosha.

it was soo peaceful there a year ago.......

oh my, yes! God, I can't t bare another lockdown. the cases are literally soaring atm
Original post by harlz_chalamet
are you doing GCSES or A-Levels ??

A-levels.. I didn't sit GCSE because of lockdown, call me crazy but I want to sit A-levels.
A-levels.. I didn't sit GCSE because of lockdown, call me crazy but I want to sit A-levels.

ohhh. tbh that would be quite sad if you didn't sit A-levels either. which ones are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?? (i have to choose this year lmao)
ohhh. tbh that would be quite sad if you didn't sit A-levels either. which ones are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?? (i have to choose this year lmao)

Chem, physics, maths, FM. Choose them based on what you want to do.
(edited 2 years ago)
Chem, physics, maths, FM. Choose them based on what you want to do.

wow, hard subjects you took there ahahaha. yeah, I was considering doing biology, chemistry and psychology.
wow, hard subjects you took there ahahaha. yeah, I was considering doing biology, chemistry and psychology.

I wanted to do bio instead of physics but parents had other ideas... those subjects are great! what do you want to do at uni?
Yes.
wdym 'parents had other ideas'? surely you would have taken the subjects that you felt were good?? wellll, I know it is an EXTREMELY difficult course to get into but I would love to do medicine. what do you want to do at uni??
wdym 'parents had other ideas'? surely you would have taken the subjects that you felt were good?? wellll, I know it is an EXTREMELY difficult course to get into but I would love to do medicine. what do you want to do at uni??

Asian parents thinks bio is a weak science but now they're regretting that because they can't make me do medicine. I want to do natsci or chem at uni.
Asian parents thinks bio is a weak science but now they're regretting that because they can't make me do medicine. I want to do natsci or chem at uni.

oh. I'm Asian too - Indian - but my parents literally encouraged me to do it. I understand what you mean. that's really cool!
oh. I'm Asian too - Indian - but my parents literally encouraged me to do it. I understand what you mean. that's really cool!

I'm also Indian but my parents are both engineers, so they like physics more and thinks it's superior which is ********.
Would not surprise me in the slightest...
I'm also Indian but my parents are both engineers, so they like physics more and thinks it's superior which is ********.

i understand your pain there. for me, I really don't like how Indian parents kind of force you to do what they want to do. i hate to be cliche but 'every cloud has a silver lining' ... how c h e e s y
I really don't want to do exams tbh bc my mental health has been terrible this year. Personally I want another lockdown but I also know that it would be horrible for a lot of people e.g. people with abusive families, people that won't be able to go to work etc

I’ve applied to med this year! You’ll enjoy chemistry and biology, just make sure to stay on top of ur work
yea i want another lockdown come on lets go!
Original post by teebslmao
I’ve applied to med this year! You’ll enjoy chemistry and biology, just make sure to stay on top of ur work

omg!! i really hope you get in :smile:
i'm assuming that you did quite well haha?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending