The Student Room Group

Ucas/ help!!!

Someone please HELP!! I was checking my UCAs application and accidently clicked the conservotire section and know it said waiting for applications and fill progress 0% how do I get rid of this I never wanted to fill this section please omeone please helpp
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sparklemist
Someone please HELP!! I was checking my UCAs application and accidently clicked the conservotire section and know it said waiting for applications and fill progress 0% how do I get rid of this I never wanted to fill this section please omeone please helpp

I would just leave it since you haven't entered anything yet, if you're really worried maybe try contacting UCAS - they're very active on their Facebook account.
Original post by KA_P
I would just leave it since you haven't entered anything yet, if you're really worried maybe try contacting UCAS - they're very active on their Facebook account.

Thanks. It's just know it ucas applications which has scared me and i have another id code for this.
Thanks. It's just know it ucas applications which has scared me and i have another id code for this.

As long as you don't send of the application then I'm quite sure it will do no harm.
Original post by KA_P
As long as you don't send of the application then I'm quite sure it will do no harm.

Thank you. That's all I was worried about. But the fact that it states waiting for your applications still worries me because does ucas know think i'm applying for 2?

Since I don't have facebook. If you don't mind could you pass on my query?
(edited 2 years ago)
Phone UCAS = 0371 468 0 468
Thank you. That's all I was worried about. But the fact that it states waiting for your applications still worries me because does ucas know think i'm applying for 2?

Since I don't have facebook. If you don't mind could you pass on my query?

I don't have Facebook either I just used my parents'.
Original post by KA_P
I don't have Facebook either I just used my parents'.

Sorry, thats ok. I soke to my teachers and she stated its nothing to worry about. :smile:
Sorry, thats ok. I soke to my teachers and she stated its nothing to worry about. :smile:

:smile: That's good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending