The Student Room Group

Note Taking

This is for note taking for computer science.
Hey so I’ve been told two contrasting things and I’m a bit confused on something. Some people have said to make details notes using multiple resources (so I would use PG online, Craig n dave and Isaac computing) which makes my notes very long but then I’ve also been told to condense my notes so I can remember them so I’m confused.
Original post by proudk
This is for note taking for computer science.
Hey so I’ve been told two contrasting things and I’m a bit confused on something. Some people have said to make details notes using multiple resources (so I would use PG online, Craig n dave and Isaac computing) which makes my notes very long but then I’ve also been told to condense my notes so I can remember them so I’m confused.

Hello :ciao:
I suggest condesing your notes down, so that have all the info you need but with less unnecessary words and phrases. This will help you revise them quickly without having to look for the information amongst everything. Even though detailed notes can be useful, they can be a bit of a pain to revise from since you need to hunt for the info that is required. So in my opinion, I'd condense the notes onto flashcards or something along the lines of that.
Hope this helps :smile:
- InkaBloom
Do what works for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending