The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Official University of the West of England, Bristol 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the West of England, Bristol for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Please I applied for Diagnostic Radiography at UWE on 22th October and have not had from them yet. Has anyone received invite for interview or offer yet.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Evil Homer

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of the West of England, Bristol for 2022!

Ice breaker questions:

Please I applied for Diagnostic Radiography at UWE on 22th October and have not had from them yet. Has anyone received invite for interview or offer yet.
hey, just been offered a place for mental health nursing :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Naomi Perry
hey, just been offered a place for mental health nursing :smile:

Oh that's great..congratulations..when did you applied and how was the interview before the offer?
Reply 5
Hey! I've just applied for UWE, Business management, and marketing.
Currently doing a fashion business course :smile:
Reply 6
Ay well done naomi!!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
I've applied for Interior Architecture there 😊. It was sent off last Friday but yet to hear from them! Good luck to those applying!
IS it hard to get in University of west of Scotland? Help me
Reply 9
Original post by agranagrawal
IS it hard to get in University of west of Scotland? Help me

I have no idea, sorry :frown:. But I did have Edinburgh Napier as my insurance choice and the day before I was going to submit my application it was removed automatically! My guess is spaces filled up fast because of priority to Scottish students but I haven't fact checked that.
Okay. Thank you for reply.
Reply 11
Got offered a place for architectureeee!! 😁😁
Original post by Stev1759

I only just heard back about adding my portfolio to my application (doing animation) and usually I think they'll send interviews or offers in january-march or so, so dw and good luck!
(edited 2 years ago)

Have you heard anything back yet? I got offered an interview for radiography a few days ago
Original post by mstickbug
Have you heard anything back yet? I got offered an interview for radiography a few days ago

Yah same.. I have been invited for an interview too.. I wish us the best of luck
Yah same.. I have been invited for an interview too.. I wish us the best of luck

That's good to hear, good luck! Have you heard back from any of your other choices?
Original post by mstickbug
That's good to hear, good luck! Have you heard back from any of your other choices?

Yah but I really want UWE as my firm choice and you?
Yah but I really want UWE as my firm choice and you?

Got a rejection from sheffield hallam, gutted tbh. and not had any other interviews lol
Hi everyone!

I applied to UWE and received a place on their Psychology course. I applied after withdrawing a previous course (photography) at a different university and after a two year break decided to re-apply to university. I have A-levels in photography, graphic design and media studies.

Looking for other Psychology students to meet before the start of the course!
Reply 19
Original post by Evil Homer

Ice breaker questions:

Hiya
i have received an offer for Criminology and Psychology. Currently studying music, psychology and history.
Does anyone know if the music facilities at UWE are open to students who aren't taking a music course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending