The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Kirkstall Brewery

Got my accom 2day! Gonna be livin at 22A Elsworth House! Anyone living there at the mo knw if its any gud?? Hows the banter??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey Staying at Kirkstall to! moving in on the 22nd Sept.

Musgrave House all the way baby!

:smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
Aww happy days! Cant wait 4 a lock a madness
Reply 3
have to accept a room in kirkstall...shud do it soon tbh.... sus your only half an hour down the road from me :smile: i live up in strabane( i say up..... although on the map its obviously south :smile: ) but most of my family are in derry so i kno the place quite well......:biggrin:
Reply 4
kirkstall brewerys amazing!

:smile:
Reply 5
aaronc56
have to accept a room in kirkstall...shud do it soon tbh.... sus your only half an hour down the road from me :smile: i live up in strabane( i say up..... although on the map its obviously south :smile: ) but most of my family are in derry so i kno the place quite well......:biggrin:

Aww yay! Happy days! Another Irish!
Reply 6
ahhh says contract sent! is the contract an email or a paper version, cause ive received no email about any contract :frown:
hope it aint long either....dont wanna be readin for hours:rolleyes:
Reply 7
You have to go on the LMU website and login and then theirs options to accept or decline.

The student handbook is 32pages long! :s-smilie:
Reply 8
32 pages lmao....i'l have fun reading that:rolleyes: , and yea i saw the accept/decline options but i dont think im supposed to accept until i read the contract.....
Reply 9
lol yea i knw that i shudda really of read the contract first, but not like they r guni try and scam us! lol Hope not neways!
Reply 10
haha...nah i meant like i need to check wat date i get the place to and c if the net connection is included etc...but u said it is so no worries there then

hehe just looked at my ucas and its says the start date for my course is the 1st september...omg surely that isnt right....i hope :biggrin:
Reply 11
Oak House 2A for me!
Reply 12
walker house 13A for me:biggrin:
Reply 13
aaronc56
walker house 13A for me:biggrin:

Turner House 18E
Reply 14
Turner house 14D :smile:
Reply 15
jakelammo y'd you quote wat i said wen were stayin at 2 different parts lol ? :smile:
Reply 16
i have no idea mate haha, pressed the wrong button i think lol
Reply 17
Im in Dawson house!!!

Sounds cool, anyone set up their direct debit payments yet??? :smile:
Reply 18
nope not yet...probably shud get it set up soon tho...plently of time tho, cant move in til the 23rd sure:smile:
Reply 19
dont we do it when we arrive??

Quick Reply