The Student Room Group
In our mini assessments we had an essay on childhood which I'm pretty sure came from the 2020 paper but I can't completely guarantee that
Original post by SB1234567890
In our mini assessments we had an essay on childhood which I'm pretty sure came from the 2020 paper but I can't completely guarantee that

alrightt thank you!! may i ask whether you’re in year 12? and if the mini assessment was perhaps your mocks?
Original post by plsplsplspls
alrightt thank you!! may i ask whether you’re in year 12? and if the mini assessment was perhaps your mocks?

I’ve just finished year 13 so they’re the exams that determined our A level grades but teachers insisted that they were assessments not exams though we all called them exams
(edited 2 years ago)
what other questions came up please answer i sit the paper on friday
Original post by arianagxndexoxo
what other questions came up please answer i sit the paper on friday

Sorry only just seen this, we has a variety of questions from different past papers but these were the questions we had:
- 4 marker on external factors and ethnic differences in achievement
- 6 marker on internal factors and gender differences in subject choice
- item 10 marker on how education serves capitalism
- knowledge 10 marker on globalisation and religion
- item 10 marker on religion and social change
- 20 marker on childhood
- 10 marker on subcultural responses/strain theory
- 30 marker on female offending
- 20 marker on secularisation
Reply 6
Sorry only just seen this, we has a variety of questions from different past papers but these were the questions we had:
- 20 marker on childhood

Hey, thanks so much for this, just wondering can you remember the 30 marker for education?
Original post by tkmxxx
Hey, thanks so much for this, just wondering can you remember the 30 marker for education?

We didn't have one this summer as our teacher is using our September exam (equivalent of end of year 12 exam) as part of our final grade evidence which was all year one content but the 30 marker in the September exam was internal vs external for class differences in achievement though I don't know if that was from an actual past paper
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
We didn't have one this summer as our teacher is using our September exam (equivalent of end of year 12 exam) as part of our final grade evidence which was all year one content but the 30 marker in the September exam was internal vs external for class differences in achievement though I don't know if that was from an actual past paper

oh I see, thank u
Reply 9
- 20 marker on childhood

What was 20 marker for religion?????
Original post by ThyNDS
What was 20 marker for religion?????

ours was on secularisation but I don't know what year that question was from
Reply 11
ours was on secularisation but I don't know what year that question was from

What was the other 2 10 marker on family and households??? BTW, thank you for replying!!!
Original post by ThyNDS
What was the other 2 10 marker on family and households??? BTW, thank you for replying!!!

we weren't given any 10 markers as the teacher created papers from a mixture of questions from different past papers
Reply 13
we weren't given any 10 markers as the teacher created papers from a mixture of questions from different past papers

What was the question for the 20 marker childhood essay?? Thank you btw you've been SOOO HELPFUL!! I appreciate it so much
Original post by ThyNDS
What was the question for the 20 marker childhood essay?? Thank you btw you've been SOOO HELPFUL!! I appreciate it so much

I think it was about whether today's society is now child centred or not
Reply 15
- 20 marker on childhood

How was secularisation essay worded if you could remember it. Again, thank you so much
Original post by ThyNDS
How was secularisation essay worded if you could remember it. Again, thank you so much

I think it was something like applying material from item A, evaluate the view that increase in spirituality has compensated for the decline in organised religion
Hi so you sat the 2020 paper? Do you remember any of the questions still?

Latest