The Student Room Group

EDF graduate scheme 2022

Hi everyone. Couldn’t find a post on here about the EDF grad scheme for 2022 so thought I’d start one. Has anyone heard anything? I applied for the renewable energy commercial scheme, I completed the online tests on the 13th of October. Got an email on the 22nd of October saying they’re holding my application at the current stage because of the volume of applications they’ve received and that they’ll update me as soon as possible. It’s now been almost two months since I did the tests. Has anyone heard anything?

Scroll to see replies

I applied to the EDF industrial placement and I completed the online tests during November. I emailed them today and got a response today as well saying that they are holding my application at the current stage.
got a phone interview next week, waited ages after tests
Was that for the graduate scheme or industrial placement.

Original post by mediocreman12
Original post by Funkytinuke
Was that for the graduate scheme or industrial placement.

grad scheme
grad scheme

Ah cool was it like months you had to wait or like a couple of weeks
After 2 months of waiting I received my rejection email lol. Oh well, onto other things I guess 😭😅
Ah sorry to hear about that hope you get other interviews.
Original post by Funkytinuke
Ah sorry to hear about that hope you get other interviews.

Thanks, best of luck with your applications too
Reply 9
I applied for the finance grad scheme back in october and just got told the business is taking a pause on this scheme and will resume in february so for now my application is still on hold

Any chance you could outline what they asked on the phone call? Have mine next week too.
for industrial placement not grad scheme
Hi, please how far did you go with this? I am keen to know what the numerical test is like.
Anyone applied for the data and tech program and are still waiting for the ac?
Original post by mark513513
Anyone applied for the data and tech program and are still waiting for the ac?

For 2023? Yeah, I recall my interviewer saying the AC was taking place in Feb though.
What does the phone interview consist of?
Has anyone attended an AC for the 2023 scheme?
I had a video interview on the last week of March but didn't hear back anything from them after that. Have you been contacted after the phone/video interview?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by SAGh2023
I had a video interview on the last week of March but didn't hear back anything from them after that. Have you been contacted after the phone/video interview?

I had an interview around the same time and I haven't gotten any feedback yet
Original post by Dumdum20
I had an interview around the same time and I haven't gotten any feedback yet

Thanks for your reply. Did you have a video interview or a phone interview? And which role did you apply for? I applied for Commercial Graduate.

Quick Reply

Latest