The Student Room Group

Unis for business in london which are good

good unis in london for business studies?
What sort of grades do you expect to get?

You significantly limit your options by restricting your search to London.
Original post by PQ
What sort of grades do you expect to get?

You significantly limit your options by restricting your search to London.

yeah ik. its because i still wanna stay at home. my grades r ass, im even more limited LOOOL im predicted like MMP, trying to get MMM. doubt i'll get it though because im stupid
Original post by usernamechange11

What are your grades like?
For business/management courses LSE is the best bet out of London Uni's. Then UCL and Kings (UCL is a better uni overall but the course isnt as good really as UCL dont offer business management they only offer managerial science or IT business) and then after that its City UOL and QMUL.
Original post by thatguyme
For business/management courses LSE is the best bet out of London Uni's. Then UCL and Kings (UCL is a better uni overall but the course isnt as good really as UCL dont offer business management they only offer managerial science or IT business) and then after that its City UOL and QMUL.

OP is predicted the equivalent of like CCE, so I doubt any of those universities will be open for them.
Original post by econhelp525
OP is predicted the equivalent of like CCE, so I doubt any of those universities will be open for them.

Oh yikes then she might aswell just either redo them or go to a lowly ranked uni do well and then try upgrade from there
Oh yikes then she might aswell just either redo them or go to a lowly ranked uni do well and then try upgrade from there

Actually, no, I just googled it. It's the equivalent to a single C grade at A-Level. So, CUU.
Original post by econhelp525
Actually, no, I just googled it. It's the equivalent to a single C grade at A-Level. So, CUU.

What are you talking about? MMM is equivalent to CCC.
Original post by PQ

I googled MMP, and the table I saw said it was worth the equivalent of C?
Original post by PQ

Oh, no, you know what, I'm mistaken. I was looking at the old tariffs.

i dont have grades for any of those, i'll be real
Are you able/willing to commute out of London? Essex, Kent, Reading are all within an hour’s commute from some parts of London.
i dont have grades for any of those, i'll be real

try get into as good of a uni as you can then do good in first year and try transfer to kcl or something if you are wanting a good uni cos I dont think youll be able to with just C's

Hi! We're Pearson College London and we're located in Central London. We offer industry based Business degrees in Finance, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.

Have a look at our prospectus: https://www.pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk/pearson-business-school/prospectus.html

You need 120 UCAS points to get in.

Happy to answer any more questions :smile:
Aisha.
try get into as good of a uni as you can then do good in first year and try transfer to kcl or something if you are wanting a good uni cos I dont think youll be able to with just C's

preciate this. thankyou bro

Quick Reply

Latest