The Student Room Group

anyone regret losing their virginity?

i lowkey regret it (highkey).

just wondering what the general consensus is and also what age did you lose it (I was 15 and my bf was 16)
here we go again
In our natural habitat, anon 1 strikes again, only to realise that…
Attachment not found
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
here we go again

i mean it's just a question, u don't have to answer since ur clearly a virgin. why are you anon?
Reply 4
Original post by 0ptics
Attachment not found

just say ur a virgin
just say ur a virgin

Normally, I wouldn’t comply, but I could make an exception, just this one, since you’re that insistent. I’ll say I’m a virgin if you can invent your own tongue twister that has to be complex, long, authentic, and themed around anon trolling on TSR.
(edited 2 years ago)
To my hand, yes.
I was 18, no idea how old he was. I was very drunk and too weak to push him off despite my best efforts. I hate that I lost it like that.
Reply 8
Original post by 0ptics
Normally, I wouldn’t comply, but I could make an exception, just this one, since you’re that insistent. I’ll say I’m a virgin if you can invent your own tongue twister that has to be complex, long, authentic, and themed around anon trolling on TSR.

how is this even a troll post? people on TSR took the word "troll" and ran with it. losing my virginity was a very important event for me and i was coerced and manipulated into doing so by someone whose mother had just died. i regret it and think about it everyday and since it's clearly bothering me, i expressed my concerns anonymously on a forum.

if u have a problem, leave. there's no need to make a useless comment
Reply 9
Original post by HotIronOnEar
To my hand, yes.

probably the furthest you'll get to the notions of intercourse
how am i trolling?
if u have a problem, leave. there's no need to make a useless comment

Make me leave. As for now, I’ll stay right here because I feel like it.
Pesky Monday nights, am I right?
Original post by 0ptics
Make me leave. As for now, I’ll stay right here because I feel like it.
Pesky Monday nights, am I right?

i love how you ignored the rest of my comment, shows your level of idiocy. you really are the no.1 troller on this forum so well done, seriously

not sure what's pesky but if you're clearly having mental health issues so maybe go seek some therapy? maybe cry to your mommy too??
also not sure what you gain from making these useless comments. never spoken to a female before? got no friends?
i love how you ignored the rest of my comment, shows your level of idiocy. you really are the no.1 troller on this forum so well done, seriously

not sure what's pesky but if you're clearly having mental health issues so maybe go seek some therapy? maybe cry to your mommy too??
also not sure what you gain from making these useless comments. never spoken to a female before? got no friends?

You ok, my guy? I didn’t mean to piss you off that badly, jeez…
I could point out the irony within your comment, but tbh, it’s not worth it anymore.
Doesn’t mean I’m leaving just yet, in case you thought you were up to something with these pointless insults.
Original post by 0ptics
Attachment not found

Only to realise that attachment not found?

I like how OP is calling everyone on this thread a virgin like it's somehow an insult.
probably the furthest you'll get to the notions of intercourse

Thanks, I never talk to girls so this is a realistic view.
i mean it's just a question, u don't have to answer since ur clearly a virgin. why are you anon?

The fact that you’re wielding someone’s unknown virginity as an attempted insult makes it clear that you’re not ready to have a mature conversation about virginity on a public forum.
Original post by hungrysalamander
Only to realise that attachment not found?

Does it not show up? That’s strange, as it shows me for me.
It was a meme of spongebob saying “nobody cares” with a rainbow. It was meant to be sarcastic but OP took offence.
I like how OP is calling everyone on this thread a virgin like it's somehow an insult.

Exactly. Why even ask for anecdotal experience if you’re going to reject those who don’t claim to be a virgin? And why frame it as an insult? It’s too ironic..

I am a virgin. how shameful I must be feeling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending