The Student Room Group

Is it just me of is TSR getting really annoying?

Too many troll posts, too many ppl trolling in posts....... how do we solve this issue? A revolt, perhaps??
donating to the gucci bag charity for all the poor gucci items that were lost/discarded by their owner that deserve a better home:frown:
Report the trolls to the mods?
Original post by rosy_posy

^

That report button is handy as hell.

You could also just ignore the troll threads, or just post a dismissive reply/report them.
I concur
Original post by rosy_posy

Report the mods to the trolls
TD-Jobs-1000x350-c.jpg.
Reply 6
Original post by charfreemannn
Too many troll posts, too many ppl trolling in posts....... how do we solve this issue? A revolt, perhaps??

That and, darn it, people need to discover the game-changer that is Google.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
yes, a revolt. you can do this by not responding to trolls.
Original post by ForestShadow
Report the mods to the trolls
TD-Jobs-1000x350-c.jpg.

:lol:
I started posting on here in 2012 and believe me, it’s always been annoying. About 1% of posts/replies are actually helpful.
it's just you

:h:
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
I started posting on here in 2012 and believe me, it’s always been annoying. About 1% of posts/replies are actually helpful.

To be fair that's the highest % that I can manage.
No more than usual.

meh, trolls, shmolls
here's another annoying thought - im not a troll sympathiser however do we try to see from the troll's pov? what if the replies here to their posts were the major acknowledgements in their lives? i understand this prior made assumption isn't credible as it was based on one of the YT vids...
I wonder if there was a constructive criticism sort of way to help trolls and everyone reach a general consensus...
Original post by fufferpish
here's another annoying thought - im not a troll sympathiser however do we try to see from the troll's pov? what if the replies here to their posts were the major acknowledgements in their lives? i understand this prior made assumption isn't credible as it was based on one of the YT vids...
I wonder if there was a constructive criticism sort of way to help trolls and everyone reach a general consensus...

Yeah you're right, it is an annoying thought
Yeah you're right, it is an annoying thought

trying to understand different perspectives is no small task aye, having said that im struggling with it myself
Original post by Admit-One
To be fair that's the highest % that I can manage.

Good stuff

Quick Reply

Latest