The Student Room Group

ANSWER THE QUESTION DAMN YOUR EYES | a year 11 gyg

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Icosagon
Lol I must have miscounted haha (cough cough 9 months) - I’m an August baby :biggrin:
WOOOO

fookin cleared the message :colonhash:

bahahah i do that so often i end up saying easter lol
IKR IM SO EXCITED but at the same time not cos no date and they guy i like is just AAAAAAAAAAAAA anyway yeah lol plus mum is so strict

Me when my mock timetable came out ^
Who thought chemistry and biology on the same day was a good idea

omfg bahahah same tho i got mine a while ago and ive got bio higher then english lit monday but tuesday i have food, history then maths. 3 exams in one day. im sorry but WHAT
Reply 61
Original post by viktorismyplant
fookin cleared the message :colonhash:

bahahah i do that so often i end up saying easter lol
IKR IM SO EXCITED but at the same time not cos no date and they guy i like is just AAAAAAAAAAAAA anyway yeah lol plus mum is so strict

omfg bahahah same tho i got mine a while ago and ive got bio higher then english lit monday but tuesday i have food, history then maths. 3 exams in one day. im sorry but WHAT

:console: You’ll do great!

Me when my mock timetable came out ^
Who thought chemistry and biology on the same day was a good idea

OMG... THAT'S SO EVIL LOL???? I swear the people who make these timetables have no regard for our sleep schedule or our sanity :headfire: I'm sure you'll do great though! :smile: Is the day with both biology and chem earlier in the timetable or later? if it's earlier, I'm sending strength on ur behalf haha! how many more weeks till your mocks again? good luck - with your revision, with your mocks, everything!!!! <3
:console: You’ll do great!

hopefully!! ive fallen behind on macbeth so imma revise like hell over the weekend and go over bio sh-t too :/ FUN :broken:
Reply 64
Original post by yemisi.ogun
OMG... THAT'S SO EVIL LOL???? I swear the people who make these timetables have no regard for our sleep schedule or our sanity :headfire: I'm sure you'll do great though! :smile: Is the day with both biology and chem earlier in the timetable or later? if it's earlier, I'm sending strength on ur behalf haha! how many more weeks till your mocks again? good luck - with your revision, with your mocks, everything!!!! <3

IKRRRRRR WHY
Thank you! It’s on the second day lol - I’m probaly going to need that strength! Just one more work *scream* Thank you so so much - good luck to you :heart:
Reply 65
hopefully!! ive fallen behind on macbeth so imma revise like hell over the weekend and go over bio sh-t too :/ FUN :broken:

Yes you go girl!
Yes you go girl!

i have taken i mean borrowed a macbeth book :biggrin: so ill read through that and go over my notes
Reply 67
i have taken i mean borrowed a macbeth book :biggrin: so ill read through that and go over my notes

Yes that’s great!!
Reply 68
Post #5 | FSH, LH, my mind’s gonna detonate

Omgz I haven’t updated in ages. Anyway, mocks start this week and I am so nervous. These days have been unsatisfactory attempts to revise and I can only hope that I’ve chosen to do the right things. I hope tomorrow’s a really productive day for me - I’m going to try and wake up early to maximise my time.

Ps. Yes the green is the wrong shade and the font is not the normal one. Oh well. #toostressedtocare

Tags

(edited 2 years ago)

Omgz I haven’t updated in ages. Anyway, mocks start this week and I am so nervous. These days have been unsatisfactory attempts to revise and I can only hope that I’ve chosen to do the right things. I hope tomorrow’s a really productive day for me - I’m going to try and wake up early to maximise my time.

Ps. Yes the green is the wrong shade and the font is not the normal one. Oh well. #toostressedtocare

Tags

Omg I literally did FSH and LH in bio last week SKSKS

Tags

ICYY!!!! hiiii :biggrin: ty for the tag! :hugs:

omg good luck with ur mocks! I know ur gonna smash them! :hugs:
the green doesn't look that bad and the font's pretty nice :yep:
Reply 71
Original post by thrivingfrog
Omg I literally did FSH and LH in bio last week SKSKS

:five:
Help I still need to revise that and my mock’s on Tuesday aghhhhh
Reply 72
Original post by AestheticStudying
ICYY!!!! hiiii :biggrin: ty for the tag! :hugs:

omg good luck with ur mocks! I know ur gonna smash them! :hugs:
the green doesn't look that bad and the font's pretty nice :yep:

:hugs:
Thank you so much!
Lol thanks Zara - I prefer the nice woodland green I usually use. This green’s too bright and neon :lol:
Thank you so much!
Lol thanks Zara - I prefer the nice woodland green I usually use. This green’s too bright and neon :lol:

Aw nws :biggrin:
ngl the woodland green u use is literally amazing 🤩
Reply 74
Original post by AestheticStudying
Aw nws :biggrin:
ngl the woodland green u use is literally amazing 🤩

Yess glad you like it too! :jumphug:
Yess glad you like it too! :jumphug:

hehe :dancing:
How did bio and chem go today??? :smile: Hope you're finding mocks okay so far! you're doing AMAZING <3

p.s don't feel the need to reply if you don't have the time! I understand lol. wishing you the best!
(edited 2 years ago)

Tags

btw its @Food! not bubbles anymore :biggrin:
My favourite revision resources - in edit
These things make revision a bit more bearable.

Science

omggggg I love him like I can't stress enough how much he has helped through November Prelims... tbh any science test he explains it so well!! The highlight of his videos are always his selection of fancy ties :u:
Woahhhh I’ve still got a good 8 months lol
I think we do but I’m not sure - you?

omllll I'm a July baby too! what day??? :P

Quick Reply

Latest