Unit 6 Principles of Management Pre-Release 2022

Watch this thread
DeItaReality
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I havent seen anyone create this so I created it for the pre-release for unit 6 which is coming out tomorrow.
DeItaReality
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Anyone got the pre-release today?
3emi490
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by DeItaReality)
Anyone got the pre-release today?
Hi. Yes i have
DeItaReality
Rep:
(Original post by aimees117)
Hi. Yes i have
What is it about? I haven't got mine yet.
Bwb311020
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Has any one made any substantial notes on the pre release so far, like main topics and things to focus on?
DeItaReality
Rep:
(Original post by Bwb311020)
Has any one made any substantial notes on the pre release so far, like main topics and things to focus on?
I'm on the same position as you and trying to find out some of the issues and what are the main topics that is likely to come up.
hello8727
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Would anyone be able to send me a link or a copy of this case study? Thanks.
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by DeItaReality)
I'm on the same position as you and trying to find out some of the issues and what are the main topics that is likely to come up.
do you want to exchange socials and discuss this because i have no idea how to approach this. all i can see is that itll ask how does the fachetti group motivate employees
Charlotteai
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
What are the issues within the business?
Last edited by Charlotteai; 4 months ago
Nhstroud
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Whats everyones view about the culture of the fachetti group. I can’t wrap my head around it.
M h7860
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi where can I access a the example for the fachetti group as the link don’t work. Is it possible if you can send the example of the fachetti group exam so I have an idea how to structure and what to include.
r.sohal_
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by M h7860)
Hi where can I access a the example for the fachetti group as the link don’t work. Is it possible if you can send the example of the fachetti group exam so I have an idea how to structure and what to include.
Name:  5E0D002D-A14F-4513-BC2F-9B46137833AE.png
Views: 119
Size:  319.0 KB
Danvir125476
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
does anyone know the main issues for the fachetti group case study ?
Valentina02
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I think the main issue is definitely conflict and the management style used by Sunny. Also employees coming from the restaurant need training and need to be motivated because they are all leaving and they are basically terrified by Sunny.
Last edited by Valentina02; 4 months ago
aqa analyst
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by valentina02)
i think the main issue is definitely conflict and the management style used by sunny. Also employees coming from the restaurant need training and need to be motivated because they are all leaving and they are basically terrified by sunny.
wld you mind sending me the copy of the notes ,mock and exam structure kindly
Imjustforeign
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Send me too pls <3
amandasilvestri
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by M h7860)
Hi, could you me or list here how the structure should be like please
laulau07!
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by aqa analyst)
wld you mind sending me the copy of the notes ,mock and exam structure kindly
could you send it to me too? my exam is tomorrow
ariana7659
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Does anybody know a solution for staff turnover
hello8727
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ariana7659)
Does anybody know a solution for staff turnover
stand alone targets which will reduce conflict and resentment between staff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (138)
30.26%
It went fairly well (217)
47.59%
It didn't go too well (63)
13.82%
TERRIBLE! (38)
8.33%

Watched Threads