The Student Room Group

University of Cambridge A101 2022 Entry

Hi there, thanks for checking out this thread. This is the 2022 Entry discussion for Cambridge A101.

We're now onto the 2023 application cycle, you can find the 2023 thread here. Of course, you are still welcome to browse this thread as well, but please post in the 2023 one if you have questions about Cambridge.
:biggrin:

Welcome to the Cambridge A101 2022 Entry Discussion.

Cambridge A101 2021 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6249900

For general information click: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine-graduate-course

For entry requirements click: https://www.undergraduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/medicine-graduate-course#entry-requirements

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gemmaco11ins
This time last year people had heard back, wonder if it’ll be soon

Hopefully!
Reply 2
Hi! I haven’t found a thread for graduate applicants to Cambridge this year so I thought I would start one ☺️
Hey I applied to St Edmunds for GEM hoping to hear back soon :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ksennnn
Hi! I haven’t found a thread for graduate applicants to Cambridge this year so I thought I would start one ☺️

Not looked very hard :laugh:

Here's the index, for future reference: Medical Schools Index 2022 Entry - The Student Room

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 5
Original post by Deepali2022

me tooooo

Original post by ksennnn
me tooooo

Hi! I've applied to Lucy Cavendish. Good luck :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Wiganjames
Hi! I've applied to Lucy Cavendish. Good luck :smile:

Good luck to you as well ! apparently should be finding out soon ☺️
Original post by ksennnn
Good luck to you as well ! apparently should be finding out soon ☺️

Thank you! :h: Hopefully it is soon, I think I read somewhere that we should hear back before Christmas!
Thank you! :h: Hopefully it is soon, I think I read somewhere that we should hear back before Christmas!

Yes on the St Edmunds page they told me by 15th December!!
Yes on the St Edmunds page they told me by 15th December!!

Ah right, that's great!
I’ve also applied to Lucy and as the interview invites draw closer the imposter syndrome is getting worse! Hopefully we’ll all hear from them.
Reply 12
I’ve also applied to Lucy! So will interviews be held before Christmas or after?
Original post by CarolineMur
I’ve also applied to Lucy and as the interview invites draw closer the imposter syndrome is getting worse! Hopefully we’ll all hear from them.

Ooo good luck! :smile: You have already successfully completed a degree so are definitely capable! I'm really not expecting to get an interview, but if you don't apply then you will never know.
Original post by ElleLS
I’ve also applied to Lucy! So will interviews be held before Christmas or after?

Good luck! I'm not sure but as we're only a couple of weeks off Christmas now and we haven't heard anything I would imagine after.
Reply 15
Good luck! I'm not sure but as we're only a couple of weeks off Christmas now and we haven't heard anything I would imagine after.

Thank you and you too! It’s quite daunting waiting to hear back whether we have an interview or not. Is anyone doing any preparation whilst we wait?
Original post by ElleLS
Thank you and you too! It’s quite daunting waiting to hear back whether we have an interview or not. Is anyone doing any preparation whilst we wait?

St Edmunds stated we have MMI so I'm just looking up some videos and wiring down some questions if I don't get an interview I'll try again next year.
Ooo good luck! :smile: You have already successfully completed a degree so are definitely capable! I'm really not expecting to get an interview, but if you don't apply then you will never know.

Thank you! Best of luck to you too!
I believe the invites will come out before Christmas but the actual interviews for A101 are set for February 2nd and 3rd according to the course website. There are a lot of tips for interview prep. There should be a mix of scientific method questions and critical analysis questions in the multiple mini interview style. They definitely want to see your workings and how you arrive at an answer in the interviews from my research. Other than that, they’re confidential so there aren’t any past ones to practice with or anything.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ElleLS

Original post by CarolineMur
Thank you! Best of luck to you too!

Thank you both :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending