The Student Room Group

Hey there

Hi guys, I'm a chinese girl and I'll have 2022 MSc in the uk.
I'm here to meet new friends also found some informations like local life and accommodation. If you have interests about me or my place, maybe we can have a pleasure chat.
As you can see, my english is poor, so I'm willing to communicate with you which may help me improve my english.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ababooncc
I'm here to meet new friends also found some informations like local life and accommodation. If you have interests about me or my place, maybe we can have a pleasure chat.
As you can see, my english is poor, so I'm willing to communicate with you which may help me improve my english.

Hi, which uni are you going to?
Reply 2
Original post by Skai_9q
Hi, which uni are you going to?

I've already got offers from Warwick and King's, still waiting for UCL and Edinburgh. And you?:u:
Reply 3
I've already got offers from Warwick and King's, still waiting for UCL and Edinburgh. And you?:u:

If you di get offer from all of em(and I hope you do), which one would be your first choice? Also which course?
Madagascar - HEY THERE!!!!!!!
Just a reminder that sharing offsite social media, even in pm's is against TSR rules
Original post by hungrysalamander
Just a reminder that sharing offsite social media, even in pm's is against TSR rules

what's pms?
Reply 7
Original post by cablecringe
what's pms?

Private messages, I think. It's like dm on insta.
ohh nice
Reply 9
ohh nice

Are an international applicant as well? If so what course did you apply and where?
what?
Reply 11
Original post by Skai_9q
If you di get offer from all of em(and I hope you do), which one would be your first choice? Also which course?

I am strongly interested in medical biotechnology and business management at Warwick, since I took business courses as optional module when I was a freshman.
On the other hand, I'd like to study in London and considering my future career, UCL students are more popular among companies in my country.
Reply 12
Madagascar - HEY THERE!!!!!!!

hi😄 can this emoji show?
yes :colondollar:
Reply 14
Original post by hungrysalamander

thx, we will be careful with that :wink:
Reply 15
Post my cat here, hope you guys like it😉
(edited 2 years ago)

any chance you also speak the rare language of Cantonese like me? :lol:
Reply 17
Original post by ForestShadow

I can say a little bit coz I grew up in Guangdong province.🤓
I can say a little bit coz I grew up in Guangdong province.🤓

do you know this legendary phrase

yd1sn7igk1p51.jpg
Reply 19
Original post by ForestShadow