The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Omg the suspense is really now 💔
The suspense is really now 😭😭
Original post by Sana_239
I called them and they said you will receive an email by the 17th of December regarding interviews 😬

wow that’s sooner than I expected😭
I just received an interview rn!!! OMGGGG
Reply 44
I just received an interview omgggggg shakinggg
Reply 45
Original post by awastar
I just received an interview rn!!! OMGGGG

mee tooooooooooooooooo
YAYYYY!!!
received interview JUST NOW 😭🎉
Congratulations!!!
What do they mean by "Panel 1, Panel 2 etc", do I need to book separately ?
I think you need pick one of them
Those of you who have received an interview, did you meet all 4 non academic requirements? I meet 3 and I haven’t received an interview😣
thanks awastar
Reply 53
Original post by student4569
What do they mean by "Panel 1, Panel 2 etc", do I need to book separately ?

I have no idea. I have sent them an email to ask about that. Hopefully it shouldn't be anything complicated.
Reply 54
Original post by asdasdihpi
Those of you who have received an interview, did you meet all 4 non academic requirements? I meet 3 and I haven’t received an interview😣

Don't worry, I think they send interview invites in batches. Fingers crossed, you should get yours soon. It's going to be fine.
Original post by Achiaa
Don't worry, I think they send interview invites in batches. Fingers crossed, you should get yours soon. It's going to be fine.

tysm, hopefully!
I didn’t meet all the non academic requirements…may be it’s been sent out alphabetical order idk…hopefully you’ll receive one …I’m rooting for you!!
@Achiaa can you inform us when they reply to you please?
Reply 58
Original post by awastar
@Achiaa can you inform us when they reply to you please?

Sure
Reply 59
Original post by asdasdihpi

I only met 3 xx

Latest

Trending

Trending