The Student Room Group

Mott MacDonald Graduate Scheme 2022

Hi applied to Mott last month, didn't see any threads for the coming graduate scheme so just creating this for discussion! :smile: My application forms were submitted in late October and are under review.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shortcake2223
Hi applied to Mott last month, didn't see any threads for the coming graduate scheme so just creating this for discussion! :smile: My application forms were submitted in late October and are under review.

Hi. Can I ask whether you need to record any answers in a video for the online assessment or whether it is the usual numerical, VR, judgement type questions. Many thanks and good luck with your application.
Original post by Puppypower1
Hi. Can I ask whether you need to record any answers in a video for the online assessment or whether it is the usual numerical, VR, judgement type questions. Many thanks and good luck with your application.

It was mostly just situational judgement tests with some numerical analyses :smile:
It was mostly just situational judgement tests with some numerical analyses :smile:

Thank you. Good luck with your application
Has anyone received a call for interview? It has been more than 6 weeks since I submitted the application questions and still haven't heard anything yet
Original post by mahimajethani
Has anyone received a call for interview? It has been more than 6 weeks since I submitted the application questions and still haven't heard anything yet

No unfortunately :frown: I applied for two positions and got a rejection email for one of them a couple of days ago. The position that I really want is still processing so hopefully no news is good news.
I recall reading online that they will start shortlisting/calling ppl for interviews after the deadline has passed
No unfortunately :frown: I applied for two positions and got a rejection email for one of them a couple of days ago. The position that I really want is still processing so hopefully no news is good news.

hopefully it is good news, good luck!

What positions did you apply for please?
Original post by sal_k_emma
What positions did you apply for please?

Social development team and product marketing assistant.
Original post by ilovemath1
I recall reading online that they will start shortlisting/calling ppl for interviews after the deadline has passed

Yeah I read that too, but the deadline for some positions were back mid-November and the FAQs said that they would contact us within 4 weeks of the deadline closing, meaning by the end of this week. Still confused why we've not heard back from them yet.
Received an interview invite for graduate hydrogeologist! Interviews are from the 10th January. I’m sure you’ll all hear back from them by the end of this week.
Original post by vincentvangogh
Received an interview invite for graduate hydrogeologist! Interviews are from the 10th January. I’m sure you’ll all hear back from them by the end of this week.

congratulations!! and good luck!!
Original post by sal_k_emma
congratulations!! and good luck!!

Thank you so much! And good luck to you too :smile:!
Reply 14
Received an invite to interview for a transport planning role next week !!!
Original post by msghaff

That's amazing! Did you receive any email updates before that? My last email from them was when I submitted my application form back in October and I haven't heard back since.
Reply 16
That's amazing! Did you receive any email updates before that? My last email from them was when I submitted my application form back in October and I haven't heard back since.

I got an email on the 21st of November saying my application was forwarded to the recruitment team and managers. What role are you applying for? I presume it may be different for different roles/locations
Original post by msghaff
I got an email on the 21st of November saying my application was forwarded to the recruitment team and managers. What role are you applying for? I presume it may be different for different roles/locations

I’m waiting for news on the product marketing assistant graduate role. I’ve not received any news and might send them an email after Christmas if I don’t receive any updates by then. All the best for your interview!
Haven't heard back anything yet, has anybody else gotten any calls for interview?
Original post by msghaff

Congrats!! May I ask what locations you applied for? I got an email saying "We’re pleased to inform you that your application has been reviewed by our early careers recruitment team and will be forwarded to managers" on 16/11 and haven't heard anything back since :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest