The Student Room Group

Imperial College - MSc Translational Neuroscience (2022-2023) waitlist

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhiannon07
I got an email the next morning saying everything had been submitted properly and my application status changed to ‘completed,’ so that’s good! I’ll let you know when I hear back from them; hopefully soon! Best of luck to you too :smile:

Yay! Glad it worked out. :smile: I have a question, did you list any research/unpaid experiences under professional experiences? I am not sure whether I should add these as I was not paid but they were quite clinical in nature and would be relevant to the program.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Catherinelily
Yay! Glad it worked out. :smile: I have a question, did you list any research/unpaid experiences under professional experiences? I am not sure whether I should add these as I was not paid but they were quite clinical in nature and would be relevant to the program.

Thank you! :smile: I actually sent an email about this myself because I wasn’t too sure. The response I received said that it was okay to include unpaid placements/internships in the professional experiences section or just in the CV/personal statement. So I included my unpaid experience in the professional experiences section and in my personal statement :smile:
Thank you! :smile: I actually sent an email about this myself because I wasn’t too sure. The response I received said that it was okay to include unpaid placements/internships in the professional experiences section or just in the CV/personal statement. So I included my unpaid experience in the professional experiences section and in my personal statement :smile:

Ok, thank you! :smile:
Hi everyone! I'm going to submit my application in a few days, but was wondering- if people are being placed on the waitlist already, does it mean they are full all offers have already been given out? xD
Original post by Zigizagas
Hi everyone! I'm going to submit my application in a few days, but was wondering- if people are being placed on the waitlist already, does it mean they are full all offers have already been given out? xD

I am stressing out about this, too! I hope not :frown:

I think they can start giving offers from the get-go, that’s why they say to apply as soon as you can so the places don’t fill up. I wouldn’t worry though, it’s definitely not full at this point!
Thanks guys, hopefully that's the case! Good luck with your applications x
Reply 27
Hi guys! I got a conditional offer from Imperial for this course :smile: However UCL offered me an offer on 1st Dec for Clinical Neuroscience MSc. Leaning towards UCL :smile:
Original post by anvaya._.
Hi guys! I got a conditional offer from Imperial for this course :smile: However UCL offered me an offer on 1st Dec for Clinical Neuroscience MSc. Leaning towards UCL :smile:

Congratulations!! I had an offer from Imperial earlier too!
Reply 29
Congratulations!! I had an offer from Imperial earlier too!

well done to you too :smile: what other unis did you apply to ?
well done to you too :smile: what other unis did you apply to ?

Thank you! I was going to apply to King’s and UCL in the next few days, but Imperial was my first choice so I’m not sure if I’ll send off my applications to the others now… we’ll see! I’ve also applied to Oxford but I’m not too confident that I’ll get an offer from there, so I’ll probably end up going to Imperial 😊 You?
Reply 31
Thank you! I was going to apply to King’s and UCL in the next few days, but Imperial was my first choice so I’m not sure if I’ll send off my applications to the others now… we’ll see! I’ve also applied to Oxford but I’m not too confident that I’ll get an offer from there, so I’ll probably end up going to Imperial 😊 You?

Oh thats great! Nice that you got what you wanted :smile: I applied to Kings, Imperial and UCL and I wanted UCL, so I'll go there
(edited 2 years ago)
Oh thats great! Nice that you got what you wanted :smile: I applied to Kings, Imperial and UCL and I wanted UCL, so I'll go there

Ah that’s amazing well done! Hope you have a great time at UCL :smile:
Reply 33

To you too for Imperial!

Did you hear back from kings yet :smile:?
It says I've been placed on the waitlist. I wonder if the program is full! :confused: @anvaya._. @rhiannon07

Have you received a decision yet? :smile:
Reply 37
Hey, for people who received an offer for Imperial, what are your undergraduate degrees? I'm doing medicinal chemistry, so not sure if that's exactly what they're looking for
Original post by daiyedun2
Did you hear back from kings yet :smile:?

I didn’t apply in the end - I’ve accepted imperial as my firm :smile:
If it’s full already I’d be surprised! Maybe they’re taking a smaller cohort this year? Might be worth sending an email to ask. Fingers crossed they get back to you with better news soon - I’ve seen a couple of posts from people who were on the waiting list and ended up being accepted! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending