The Student Room Group

Whose planning to apply for Optometry 2022?

Whose planning to apply for Optometry 2022? And where?
Reply 1
hey
Im looking to apply but as a second choice to the course i want to do
im looking at huddersfield and maybe manchester so far wbu?
Reply 2
Hi I am applying to Aston, Manchester, City and Glasgow... My gcses are 7 and 8s and my predicted grades are AAB. Wbu? What are your gcses and predicted grades ?

Original post by KA139
hey
Im looking to apply but as a second choice to the course i want to do
im looking at huddersfield and maybe manchester so far wbu?
Reply 3
Original post by Nirari
Hi I am applying to Aston, Manchester, City and Glasgow... My gcses are 7 and 8s and my predicted grades are AAB. Wbu? What are your gcses and predicted grades ?

Nice I'm planning on applying to Aston as my safe option by doing the foundation year
Reply 4
i’m going to manchester next year
Reply 5
Original post by Nirari

are you doing aston foundation year? or normal 3 year course?
Reply 6
Original post by KA139
are you doing aston foundation year? or normal 3 year course?

I'm applying for Astons foundation course as one of my safe options, are you doing that too, or are you doing the normal 3 year course
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by going2fail
I'm applying for Astons foundation course as one of my safe options, are you doing that too, or are you doing the normal 3 year course

yes im doing foundation year
ive heard back from them
have u?
Reply 8
Original post by KA139
yes im doing foundation year
ive heard back from them
have u?

I haven't put my application in yet, my school is taking ages to complete their side of things which is really annoying me
Reply 9
Original post by beckyd4444
Anyone applying for Cardiff?

I am! I'm apply for the three year course and also the foundation 4 year course
I am! I'm apply for the three year course and also the foundation 4 year course

Goodluck! I’m going for the 3 year too
Reply 11
Original post by beckyd4444
Goodluck! I’m going for the 3 year too

Have you put your application in yet?
Have you put your application in yet?

Yeah 3 weeks ago, I’ve got three interviews so far, the other two dont do interviews just waiting on acceptance hopefully, how about u?
Reply 13
I haven't put my application in yet, my school is taking ages to complete their side of things which is really annoying me

ahhh okay
keep asking them to get it done. deadlines are soon
I’ve applied but with low predictions
I don’t think I’ll get into any unis..just to play it safe I applied to 2 foundation year courses at city and Cardiff
Reply 16
Original post by Nirari

Hi,
I applied to Glasgow as well, did you receive something and can I ask when you applied. I send my application on 11th of January?
I applied to Glasgow at the end of December and still haven't heard anything 😭 Has anyone else heard back from Glasgow?
Reply 18
Original post by Zainab_x_x_o
I applied to Glasgow at the end of December and still haven't heard anything 😭 Has anyone else heard back from Glasgow?

I applied mid January no reply yet either

Quick Reply

Latest