The Student Room Group

Tell me your favorite game and why

Hi i'm Jade and I would like to know your favorite game mine is Animal crossing new horizons because of how relaxing it is now tell me your favorite game...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jadeforgaming
Hi i'm Jade and I would like to know your favorite game mine is Animal crossing new horizons because of how relaxing it is now tell me your favorite game...

As a retro gamer it is a 16bit Jump and Run game. Maybe you want to guess what this game is. You have three attempts! :biggrin:
Original post by Kallisto
As a retro gamer it is a 16bit Jump and Run game. Maybe you want to guess what this game is. You have three attempts! :biggrin:

Super mario world

this is random asf but “haunt the house” which was previously on ‘friv games’ I haven’t been able to find it for ages because they’ve removed it (and i think it’s an american)

- it’s really calming and halloweeny which I love !🎃<3
Original post by cleveranimal56
Super mario world

Oh, that is a very good game. You have a good taste! my favorite Super Mario game in any case, but no! you have two attempts left. Next clue: it does not belong to the Super Mario series.
Original post by Daisy.beaube
this is random asf but “haunt the house” which was previously on ‘friv games’ I haven’t been able to find it for ages because they’ve removed it (and i think it’s an american)

Thats a great game I can't relate to the halloween thing but my mom can she loves halloween
minecraft bc it’s just so therapeutic
Original post by Daisy.beaube

Omg Friv used to live that website too bad it's go r terrible now haha 😂
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for PS2.
(edited 2 years ago)
Tbh my fav game has gotta be uncharted 4 :yep:
Original post by ROTL94
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for PS2.

You ever played Rune Factory?
(edited 2 years ago)
Have a lot of favourite games

But probaly the one that stands out as my all time favourite is Xcom Enemy unknown with its dlc enemy within, although Xcom 2 is 'better' the first was my first true taste of a difficult strategy game and fell in love with the genre. I play games for mental stimulation not so much relaxation.

Also its not an old game by any means but nor am I so it has some childhood nolstalgia for me, combined with some of the coolest and most unique alien designs in a game.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 12

ACNH is great! I don't play as often as I used to but the new update and content that was recently released have pulled me back in a little bit :biggrin: I've enjoyed the Animal Crossing series since childhood so the games do have a special place in my heart.

That being said, I'd say my favourite game at the moment is probably Hollow Knight or Octopath Traveler. Hollow Knight's music and art are just stunning and it's also the right amount of challenging for me! I've definitely found a newfound love for the Metroidvania genre through it. I like Octopath Traveler for similar reasons (the HD-2D aesthetic and the music are brilliant) though I'm also drawn to the opportunities for strategic thinking in its gameplay, being a pretty standard RPG.
Reply 13
My favorite games are SUPER MARIO BROS. and Animal crossing.
SUPER MARIO BROS.→The last stage of each section is difficult, but when I beat Bowser, I feel the sense of accomplishment and it's fun.
Animal Crossing→The characters are too cute! It's fun to catch bugs and fish and build my own village. The game makes me feel relaxed because I can experience their heartwarming life through the game.
Original post by Miyu_r07
My favorite games are SUPER MARIO BROS. and Animal crossing.
SUPER MARIO BROS.→The last stage of each section is difficult, but when I beat Bowser, I feel the sense of accomplishment and it's fun.
Animal Crossing→The characters are too cute! It's fun to catch bugs and fish and build my own village. The game makes me feel relaxed because I can experience their heartwarming life through the game.

You see Mario is for my dad and Animal Crossing is for
I like games but this question is too difficult due to my fairly limited experience over the years.
Fifa
For the moment, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare trilogy
Original post by HotIronOnEar
I like games but this question is too difficult due to my fairly limited experience over the years.

well tell me when you cam no rush :0
Gta 5 online

Quick Reply

Latest