The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick - Postgrad 2022 Intake

Hey everyone! Have you applied to the University of Warwick for any MSc courses? Would love to connect!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by khushiiiii
Hey everyone! Have you applied to the University of Warwick for any MSc courses? Would love to connect!

Hey, I applied for the MSc in Economics course on the 8th of December. Any idea how long does it take to receive decisions.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Hxjzjzjzjzjzj
Hey, I applied for the MSc in Economics course on the 8th of December. Any idea how long does it take to receive decisions.

I applied around Mid October and I still haven't received the decision. It has been more than 9 weeks! I don't know why they are taking so long.
I applied around Mid October and I still haven't received the decision. It has been more than 9 weeks! I don't know why they are taking so long.

Ahh, which course did you apply for?
Ahh, which course did you apply for?

MSc Marketing & Strategy
Hey I'm also applying for 2022, need a forum where we can have our questions answered
I've applied for CDT MathSys 1+3 programme and received an invitation for an online interview. I've totally no idea what the interview is about...
Reply 7
MSc Marketing & Strategy

Hi Khushi, did you receive an offer yet?
Original post by sid.mish
Hi Khushi, did you receive an offer yet?

Hi, Sid! No. I'm still waiting. What about you?
Reply 9
Hi, Sid! No. I'm still waiting. What about you?

Its gonna take a lot of time, they said on the live chat 8-10 weeks. I applied on 4th December
Its gonna take a lot of time, they said on the live chat 8-10 weeks. I applied on 4th December

I applied on October 11th. It has been more than 13 weeks for me lol. What's your background?
Can you drop your LinkedIn name so that we can connect?

Thanks for the information!
Looks like it is going to be a terribly long and anxious wait for all of us. :frown:
Original post by username5845482

I applied to the MSc Business & Finance 2022 intake. Got an offer in 6 weeks.
Reply 14
Hi, I've also applied Msc Management and Msc Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Waiting to hear back from Warwick desperately. How long does it normally take for them to reply?
Original post by SHA1415
Hi, I've also applied Msc Management and Msc Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Waiting to hear back from Warwick desperately. How long does it normally take for them to reply?

6-8 weeks
Hello!:smile: I received an offer for the MA in World Literature today. Would love to connect!

Hey. I applied for their MA course "arts, enterprise & development" on the 16th of December and still haven't heard back. Guess its taking longer than usual. I am still feeling anxious
Original post by MiriCumberbatch6
Hey I'm also applying for 2022, need a forum where we can have our questions answered

Hii,

I'm a current MSc Computer Science student at Warwick. So if you or anyone has any questions about the University, please let me know.

With regards to waiting on a response, I applied last year around November time and received an offer on the 15th April, so don't stress if you haven't heard back yet!

Davina
Reply 19
Did you get an offer yet?

Quick Reply

Latest