The Student Room Group

Neuroscience 2022

Hi, Where is everyone applying for neuroscience 2022. Has anyone got any offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by l00cyb3n
Hi, Where is everyone applying for neuroscience 2022. Has anyone got any offers?

Hi, I've applied to Nottingham (MSc), Manchester, Southhampton, Warwick and Sussex (medical neuroscience),
So far I had an offer from Sussex, Southhampton and Warwick and I applied on the 18th of November :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)

Hey!
I applied the 16th Nov to UCL, King's, QMUL, Manchester and Leeds. I got an offer back from QMUL so far :smile:
Where are you applying?
I’ve applied to St Andrews, Glasgow, Exeter, Bristol and Cardiff.I’ve received offers from Glasgow, Exeter, Bristol and Cardiff and just waiting on my first choice now
@HKnowlesNeuro what was your offer for Exeter ?
Hey- I’ve had an offer for Exeter too- it’s with a placement year so the grades are higher but it’s only AAB or ABB with an A in EPQ
Original post by 2727Sbush
@HKnowlesNeuro what was your offer for Exeter ?

ABC (no alterations for my EPQ)
Reply 7
Original post by HKnowlesNeuro
ABC (no alterations for my EPQ)

Is this a standard or contextual?
Is this a standard or contextual?

They haven’t said that it’s a contextual offer so I think it’s just a reduced offer from the standard, I’ve got a contextual offer from Bristol (ABB) and they told me about it being contextual so I’m assuming just standard reduced?
Does anyone know what to expect in a interview for manchesterb
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by 2727Sbush
Does anyone know what to expect in a interview for manchesterb

I didn't know they were definitely doing interviews - have you been offered an interview?
I applied to Reading, Exeter, Nottingham and Keele, on the 9th and then a fall back of psychology at surrey incase i muck everything up... So far got Reading and Surrey!
Reply 12
ah amazing well done! i love exeter - is it your top?
Reply 13
has anyone been to visit the universities - what are your opinions?

Yes!! But I visited Reading and it was really nice so I'm torn between the two :smile:

Have you also applied to Exeter? 😩
Reply 16
has anyone been to visit the universities - what are your opinions?

I went to visit Nottingham and absolutely loved it, I got to speak to the course director and the department seems amazing as well as the amazing facilities (queens medical centre), it's now my top choice :smile:
Original post by ABenn1
I went to visit Nottingham and absolutely loved it, I got to speak to the course director and the department seems amazing as well as the amazing facilities (queens medical centre), it's now my top choice :smile:

I just got an offer for Nottingham xD I’m not sure if it’s my top but it looks pretty good aha
Reply 18
Has anyone been put on hold for Bristol? I’ve heard this is quite common. I haven’t sent mine in yet but unsure as to whether to apply if a hold offer is given.
Has anyone been put on hold for Bristol? I’ve heard this is quite common. I haven’t sent mine in yet but unsure as to whether to apply if a hold offer is given.

I’ve heard that people in the psychology with neuroscience course have been put on hold, but I received an offer within a month for direct entry to MSc neuroscience

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending