The Student Room Group

Lancaster University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a1236h
I honestly hope they send out something today otherwise we are probably going to hear in January

I really doubt we will be waiting till January because they usually begin interviews straight after break - hopefully today
Original post by a1236h
I honestly hope they send out something today otherwise we are probably going to hear in January

I’m a re-applicant for Lancaster medical school, last year they gave them out today in the afternoon around 5ish. (Today being 17th December) that doesn’t mean they give out interviews the same day every year I’m just saying that it will be soon!
Original post by BenC10166
I’m a re-applicant for Lancaster medical school, last year they gave them out today in the afternoon around 5ish. (Today being 17th December) that doesn’t mean they give out interviews the same day every year I’m just saying that it will be soon!

Yea i thought the same - on their website they say admissions open till 23rd so could be anytime up till then :frown:
Original post by Clintt15
Yea i thought the same - on their website they say admissions open till 23rd so could be anytime up till then :frown:

Don’t worry too much, if the email comes then it comes, nothing you do can change it. Best to just distract yourself and do something rather than waiting for the email!!
Don’t worry too much, if the email comes then it comes, nothing you do can change it. Best to just distract yourself and do something rather than waiting for the email!!

Being doin interview prep most of the day - nothing better to do than that on my gap year :tongue:
Original post by Jopi_Flores
Do people think 11.9 is going to be enough for interview? just got rejected from bsms as I missed the cut off so I’m quite worried

If this is any consolation, I applied last year with 11.9A and I was given an interview to Lancaster! I know it’s a different year so it may be more or less competitive this year in BMAT scores but I’m just saying there’s defo a chance!!
Original post by Clintt15
Being doin interview prep most of the day - nothing better to do than that on my gap year :tongue:

Haha same, I have interview books and notes for it so let’s hope I get an interview so they can be used lol
Haha same, I have interview books and notes for it so let’s hope I get an interview so they can be used lol

Where else have you applied?
Anyone heard back yet??
Original post by uchiha1tachi
Anyone heard back yet??

nope. you?
i doubt they're letting us know this year tbh
Original post by bangtann123
nope. you?

nah i havent heard back either. any idea why they're so slow to reply?
admissions open till 23rd and they interview jan-feb so I assume we'll hear before thursday
will they email with interviews and rejections on the same day?
Reply 94
What did you guys score at bmat? I got 11.7 would you say I have a chance?
Original post by Arak1
What did you guys score at bmat? I got 11.7 would you say I have a chance?

same! i sure hope we do lol
I received an email today giving my login details to the student portal/Lancaster app. They said that my application is being reviewed and they will be in contact soon. Hope this helps anyone x
Original post by YGarcia03
I received an email today giving my login details to the student portal/Lancaster app. They said that my application is being reviewed and they will be in contact soon. Hope this helps anyone x

UH OH
Reply 98
Original post by YGarcia03

What’s ur bmat?
yk i actually thought it would be a lot more competitive this year due to grade inflation but now I'm having second thoughts due to all the problems people faced during bmat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending