The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@StrawberryDreams Please add this to the uni chat group thread
Hi Lucy, funny seeing you on here. Good luck with your applications!!
Original post by normaw
@StrawberryDreams Please add this to the uni chat group thread

Thank you! All added :biggrin:
Reply 4
heyy anyone applying for
Sheffield hallam
uni of Liverpool
Birmingham city
Salford uni or Leicester??
Original post by ashhh19
heyy anyone applying for
Sheffield hallam
uni of Liverpool
Birmingham city

Applied to BCU and DMU and have an offer from them if that's what u meant by Leicester x
Reply 6
I’ve applied to RGU, Glasgow Caledonia and Queen Margarets! Anyone else x
Original post by ashhh19
heyy anyone applying for
Sheffield hallam
uni of Liverpool
Birmingham city

I’ve applied for
Sheffield Hallam
Bradford
Leeds
I applied for Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, UWE Bristol, Keele and Plymouth :smile: does anyone know if any unis give out offers without an interview first?
Original post by mstickbug
I applied for Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, UWE Bristol, Keele and Plymouth :smile: does anyone know if any unis give out offers without an interview first?

I got an offer from De Montfort 2 and a half weeks after I sent in my application without an interview
Reply 10
Original post by aregularteen
Applied to BCU and DMU and have an offer from them if that's what u meant by Leicester x

That’s amazing congratulations!! How was the interview?? I know some unis are asking for 2 minute videos I thought they’d be a one to one interview??
Reply 11
Original post by Btecstudent11
I’ve applied for
Sheffield Hallam
Bradford
Leeds

Have you heard back from Sheff?
Original post by ashhh19
Have you heard back from Sheff?

I have jus sent my 2 min video.
Reply 13
How long did it take for them to offer you an interview? (Also, hope it went well :smile: )
I've applied for University of Ulster - sending off my application in a day or two (once my reference is complete!). Is anyone else here a mature student who is retraining?
yeah, i've also applied to rgu, gcu and qmu. which uni offer are you most likely to accept? good luck with your application though.
Reply 16
Original post by melwinsudeeb
yeah, i've also applied to rgu, gcu and qmu. which uni offer are you most likely to accept? good luck with your application though.

I’m hoping for rgu, what about you! have u heard back from any? good luck with ur applications x
Original post by soniaxxxo
hi, ive applied for leeds aswell, have you heard anything back from them yet?

leeds is taking there time bruh
Original post by lucymccann
I’m hoping for rgu, what about you! have u heard back from any? good luck with ur applications x

yeah i live in aberdeen but i'm most likely to move to qmu, if not i'll probably go to rgu as my second choice. i've been offered a place at gcu. have you heard back from any unis? and also, are any of your friends applying for the same course?
Reply 19
Original post by melwinsudeeb
yeah i live in aberdeen but i'm most likely to move to qmu, if not i'll probably go to rgu as my second choice. i've been offered a place at gcu. have you heard back from any unis? and also, are any of your friends applying for the same course?

yeah I’m from Aberdeenshire and have one friend applying for the same courses. I’ve not heard back from anywhere yet, when did you get your offer from gcu and when did you apply?

Latest