The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by help:3
I've applied to the Cambridge shadow scheme but havent heard back yet i know the latest to hear is the 17th December but was wondering if anyone has gotten their outcome?

I’ve also applied but heard nothing back yet. Pretty sure they just say on the day
Reply 2
Original post by hatle76
I’ve also applied but heard nothing back yet. Pretty sure they just say on the day

Have you gotten a response yet?

No not yet! Still waiting you?
Reply 4

Nothing yet
Anyone get a response yet?
Original post by Dmachine19
Anyone get a response yet?

Nope oops
Reply 7
Still no response for anyone?
Original post by vBun13
Still no response for anyone?

Yup nothing. I’m just gonna watch some tv and not bother intensely refreshing my emails anymore 😂😂
Original post by Kikisampala
Yup nothing. I’m just gonna watch some tv and not bother intensely refreshing my emails anymore 😂😂

Whilst we wait what subjects did everyone apply for! And what a levels do you and how are they going?!!
Reply 10
Anyone heard anything back?
Reply 11
Whilst we wait what subjects did everyone apply for! And what a levels do you and how are they going?!!

I applied for Economics with East Asian Studies for the 2nd choice
Im doing Maths, French, Economics and Law rn
Reply 12
Original post by 4728hyg
Anyone heard anything back?

Not yet
I'm also still waiting. I'm so nervous.
Original post by cafelxtte
I'm also still waiting. I'm so nervous.

Same they haven’t emailed yet
Original post by vBun13
I applied for Economics with East Asian Studies for the 2nd choice
Im doing Maths, French, Economics and Law rn

Niceeeeer!! I applied for medicine and natural sciences as my second choice. I’m currently doing a level biology chemistry and maths. Fingers crossed I managed to earn a place on the programme! :smile:

I'm taking english literature, history and psychology, and I applied for law as my first choice and history as my second.
Original post by hatle76
I applied for HSPS! I’m doing Maths, Politics, Religion + geography atm

Cooolll! Do you reckon you’ll get in?
Reply 18
Niceeeeer!! I applied for medicine and natural sciences as my second choice. I’m currently doing a level biology chemistry and maths. Fingers crossed I managed to earn a place on the programme! :smile:

I applied for medicine too, my second was chemical engineering. Doing biology chemistry history and maths hoping to get on
Cooolll! Do you reckon you’ll get in?

Still heard nothing I can’t be bothered to wait any longer now

Latest

Trending

Trending