The Student Room Group

U of Edinburgh Postgraduate 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I am applying to msc marketing and business analysis. Anyone else?
Original post by omsinghml
Yup! Applied almost 2 weeks ago. Day before yesterday I got an email to provide additional documents which I submitted yesterday. It's all verified now ( as per the applicant portal). Waiting for response now! I applied for MSc in Buisness Analytics, currently completing my Bachelor in Business Administration

Have you applied to Warwick as well?
Reply 22
Hey!
I have applied for the MSc in Energy, Society and Sustainability about a little less than a month back.
Has anyone else applied for this course, or other courses from the School of Geosciences?
Original post by khushiiiii
Have you applied to Warwick as well?

Hey. I can't reply privately yet :frown:( pretty new on this forum. But to your question, no I'm not applying to warwick.. I'm actually more inclined towards a mix of marketing with business analytics
Reply 24
I Applied to MSc in Artificial Intelligence, I'll update when I hear back from them
I applied to the Msc in History on November 10 and received my acceptance last week :smile:
I applied to International and European Politics (MSc) in early November and just got my acceptance today (21st Dec)
Reply 27
Original post by ipadpro
I Applied to MSc in Artificial Intelligence, I'll update when I hear back from them

I applied to this course too, in mid of Nov. Still waiting to hear back from them.
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!
Reply 29
I applied Oct. 4th for MSc International Relations and was accepted today (13/01/2022), anybody else for IR?
Reply 30
Original post by KaeeKayy
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!

Hi! Congratulations, I’m an international student from Italy and just got an offer too!
Original post by sav10_
Hi! Congratulations, I’m an international student from Italy and just got an offer too!

That’s so good to know! Congratulations!! Which course are you going to pursue?!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by KaeeKayy
That’s so good to know! Congratulations!! Which course are you going to pursue?!

I applied to MSc Marketing, I’m waiting to hear back from UCL too
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by sav10_
I applied to MSc Marketing, I’m waiting to hear back from UCL too

Yay! So glad to connect with you! Hope it all works out and we get to study Marketing together. I’m really excited!

By the way, which course have you applied for in UCL? It doesn’t have a Marketing program, right?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rahul_srivastava
Hey!
I have applied for the MSc in Energy, Society and Sustainability about a little less than a month back.
Has anyone else applied for this course, or other courses from the School of Geosciences?

I've applied for Carbon Management on 20 Nov and my application is being processed. Hoping both of us get in!😊
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by Snooper12
I've applied for Carbon Management on 20 Nov and my application is being processed. Hoping bith of us get in!😊

Hey, that's amazing! My application has not started being processed yet, probably because my reference was sent on the 30th of November. Hopefully they get to mine soon as well. Hoping for the best, for both of us!
Reply 36
Original post by Biancadleroux
I've applied about two weeks ago for MSc Psychological Research. I'm currently completing my honours in South Africa

I applied to the same programme back in November. Hoping to receive a decision by the stipulated deadline!
Original post by rs_2000
Hey!

i got an offer for environmental geoscience yesterday ! hopefully they'll get back to you soon :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by deenosaur
i got an offer for environmental geoscience yesterday ! hopefully they'll get back to you soon :smile:

Congrats!
Can you share your application timeline if possible?
Original post by rs_2000
Congrats!
Can you share your application timeline if possible?

i sent off my ucas application mid-december. i got my first offer 6th january and my last offer yesterday ! - ( i hope that's what you were asking lol )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending