The Student Room Group

AQA English language Paper 1 November 2021

For everyone that has done the exam, what did you guys write about for question 5? I think I didn't do so well :frown:

Scroll to see replies

tell me more
Original post by 28hsb
For everyone that has done the exam, what did you guys write about for question 5? I think I didn't do so well :frown:

Hello, I sat the these exams and honestly, I don’t think I done well. For P1, Q5, I think I should be fine since I had a memorised grade 9 description but for P2, Q5, I don’t think I done well since I didn’t write a lot as I literally ran out of ideas and couldn’t think of many language techniques based on the topic.

What about you? What sort of things did you write for both Q5s as I’m curious of what people wrote too?
Hello!! My mock exams are in two weeks- if you could tell me what the Q5 topic was about- i would be really grateful!
For paper 2^^
Reply 5
Original post by Kyle McNeil
Hello, I sat the these exams and honestly, I don’t think I done well. For P1, Q5, I think I should be fine since I had a memorised grade 9 description but for P2, Q5, I don’t think I done well since I didn’t write a lot as I literally ran out of ideas and couldn’t think of many language techniques based on the topic.

What about you? What sort of things did you write for both Q5s as I’m curious of what people wrote too

im not sure if my exam was the same as yours as mines were internal mocks exam ; don't know if it was actually the 2021 paper but I had to write about weather description...
What about your paper 2 persuasive writing task?
Original post by 28hsb

Also I'm sure you both smashed it!!!!
Reply 8

What about you? What sort of things did you write for both Q5s as I’m curious of what people wrote too?

What was the question again?for question 5? Wasn’t it about weather?
Reply 9
Wdym weather don’t you get given a picture? Im a little confused rn
One week until the result! How do you guys feel about it? What grade do you think you’ll get?
How did everyone do?
How did everyone do?

7! Was worried paper 1 was gonna bring me down but looks like I was lucky😃
How did everyone do?

Got a 6. Grade boundaries must be low af
Original post by Dumbyute
Got a 6. Grade boundaries must be low af

I got a 6 too! Honestly thought I’d get a grade 3/4.
WELLDONE guys!!!!!!
How did everyone do?

heyy i hope everyones doing well and got the results they hoped for :smile:

i got a 9 and am so happy with the outcome :smile:
You all did amazinggg!! Welldoneee AHHH!!!

what is the question about
Original post by ashrf016.211
what is the question about

what was the paper 2 q5 question bro?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending