The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Radiography

Just want to ask all those who started BCU Diagnostic Radiography last year, how are they getting on? Is it a good Uni, supportive ?
Also once you submitted UCAS application how soon did BCU sent the offers?
I submitted mine last week nothing yet 🥺
Reply 1
I submitted mine like 29 november and still no offer yet :smile: it takes time i guess but check into the student portal every now and then
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey I submitted my application on the 27th Nov, got invited for an interview 3rd Dec, had the interview on Tuesday and got an offer on Friday. Since you sent your application near the holidays, maybe you'll hear from them after the holidays :smile:
Reply 3
Congratulations on ur offer. BCU contacted me and asked me to put some proof of utility bill etc on mySRS Portal which I promptly did. Yes I hope it’s just the holiday delay plus may be staff absences due to Covid. Are you & 23jooi A level students ? I’m coming from an Access course as my A levels were not Science related.
Original post by Anonymous
Congratulations on ur offer. BCU contacted me and asked me to put some proof of utility bill etc on mySRS Portal which I promptly did. Yes I hope it’s just the holiday delay plus may be staff absences due to Covid. Are you & 23jooi A level students ? I’m coming from an Access course as my A levels were not Science related.

Yeo, I'm currently in year 13 doing my A levels what other universities have you applied to?
Reply 5
I applied to CU, as I am a mature student and this is a career change, I can’t relocate.
As in Coventry? Have you heard back from them yet? I had an interview with them last week
Reply 7

omg i got asked to put these as well which is why my application is getting delyaed, they take a week or more to verify it. i really hope i get an interview soon :-( also im coming from BTECs
Reply 8
No I haven’t heard anything from CU just the usual confirmation that we have ur application blah blah. I guess they treat A level candidates as crème de la crème then move down the ladder. We have until April to hear from them but the wait can be annoying.
I submitted my application to BCU in Oct and no offer of interview yet. The wait is torture but I was looking today and they say online that they do a gathered field approach to applications with interviews happening until March time so hopefully we’ll all hear something soon!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by JsJac47
I submitted my application to BCU in Oct and no offer of interview yet. The wait is torture but I was looking today and they say online that they do a gathered field approach to applications with interviews happening until March time so hopefully we’ll all hear something soon!

Ohhh thats comforting to hear, I really thought I would miss a place because everyone else has been offered interviews when I submitted my application early to begin with
Reply 11

heyyy I'm also applying with access, and starting in september 2022, have you got a uni offer yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending