The Student Room Group

Unilever 2022 Future Leaders Programme (Customer Development)

Hey not seen any forums on the Unilever 2022 grad programme - has anyone heard back after their digital interview? Curious to see if anyone has heard about assessment centres yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hat123
Hey not seen any forums on the Unilever 2022 grad programme - has anyone heard back after their digital interview? Curious to see if anyone has heard about assessment centres yet?

Hi! me neither, still waiting to hear back
Reply 2
Hi, I did my ac for marketing a couple of weeks ago and I heard that CD will be in January! Hope that helps!
Reply 3
Original post by Jpops786
Hi, I did my ac for marketing a couple of weeks ago and I heard that CD will be in January! Hope that helps!

ahh okay slightly worrying that you had an AC so long ago - I assume that means they have already been holding ACs for the role I applied to as well then (Customer Development). What do you mean by CD? Thanks!!
Reply 4

Hey sorry also how long did it take to hear back about your digital interview? Thank you!
Reply 5
Hey sorry, by CD I mean Customer Development. I believe they are hiring and doing interviews in clusters per function, and marketing was the first. I was told that discovery centres for CD will be in the new year. I got told about the AC about two weeks before it happened. :smile: Good luck!
Original post by hat123
ahh okay slightly worrying that you had an AC so long ago - I assume that means they have already been holding ACs for the role I applied to as well then (Customer Development). What do you mean by CD? Thanks!!
Reply 6
Hey sorry, by CD I mean Customer Development. I believe they are hiring and doing interviews in clusters per function, and marketing was the first. I was told that discovery centres for CD will be in the new year. I got told about the AC about two weeks before it happened. :smile: Good luck!

oh thats great news thank you so much for the info!!! Good luck with your application!
Reply 7
Hey guys ! Got an AC on the 10th for a finance placement :smile: anyone else ?!
Sorry to ask... what's an AC?
Reply 9
Original post by teacheringeojin
Sorry to ask... what's an AC?

It’s basically the discovery centre, the final assessment
i got to the final stage for supply chain. had ac last week
Reply 11
Hi everyone ! Just got an offer for the Finance industrial placement :smile: anyone else successful ?
Reply 12
Has anyone heard anything about customer development assessment centres??? I still. haven't heard anything about my application since the VI!!
Reply 13
Original post by Proxenus

Do you know if there will be anymore AC for supply chain? Haven't heard anything since i did the digital interview.
Original post by SRRR13
Do you know if there will be anymore AC for supply chain? Haven't heard anything since i did the digital interview.

doubt it. it was very hard. 5 exercises
Hi mate, how did you find the assessment centre?

can you brief about the questions in digital interview for supply chain??
Original post by aryansri
can you brief about the questions in digital interview for supply chain??

dm me
Hey, I finished the 3rd round video interview 2 weeks back for Customer Devol. Still haven't got an update after it. The status still shows assessment. How long does it usually take for them to get back?
dm me

kindly look into dms

Quick Reply

Latest