The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Uni offer 2022

My son has just heard he has an offer from York to do BA Politics course. Only submitted to UCAS on Tuesday. Offer is conditional AAB.
He is also waiting to hear from Exeter, Warwick, Hull (BPLS) and Bristol.
Congratulations.
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by econhelp525
Congratulations.

Hope everyone hears soon from their uni's. I know the waiting is really hard and you have all had a very rough deal thanks to covid.
Reply 3
Original post by Bluetit1
My son has just heard he has an offer from York to do BA Politics course. Only submitted to UCAS on Tuesday. Offer is conditional AAB.

Sorry forgot to tag https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=4425532
Hope I’ve done that right?!

Hi, Congrats on his offer! Ive applied to York too for BSc Psychology in Education, as well as Birmingham, Southampton, Lincoln and Loughborough. Applied on the 17th of sept, have yet to hear anything, hoping for the best :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by _itstomz_
Hi, Congrats on his offer! Ive applied to York too for BSc Psychology in Education, as well as Birmingham, Southampton, Lincoln and Loughborough. Applied on the 17th of sept, have yet to hear anything, hoping for the best :smile:

Good luck. I think it depends which course you apply for as to how quick the response is. Im sure you will get some offers soon 😃.
Good luck. I think it depends which course you apply for as to how quick the response is. Im sure you will get some offers soon 😃.

haha thank you! wishing your son the best with his future endeavours!

Hi! I would also like to the same course at the same uni's and was wondering what your son's predicted grades were if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 8
Original post by eniale10
Hi! I would also like to the same course at the same uni's and was wondering what your son's predicted grades were if you don't mind me asking?

A*A*A Politics,Economics and Maths
What grades do you think you will get? I think most courses are AAA.
Good luck with your application.😊👍🏻

Hi @Bluetit1,

That's great news! Let us know if you or your son has any questions about studying at York or student life. We're recent graduate students and we're happy to help :smile:

Hazel
Graduate Ambassador
Reply 10
Original post by University of York
Hi @Bluetit1,

That's great news! Let us know if you or your son has any questions about studying at York or student life. We're recent graduate students and we're happy to help :smile:

Hazel
Graduate Ambassador

Thanks Hazel. I will let him know 😊.

Did u get an offer?
Original post by jkader0302
Did u get an offer?

Hi! yes I did get offers from Birmingham, York and Southampton back in October. I am still waiting on Lincoln and didn't make it to Loughborough haha. you?
Hi! yes I did get offers from Birmingham, York and Southampton back in October. I am still waiting on Lincoln and didn't make it to Loughborough haha. you?

Hi I just got an offer for Psychology with Education for York too! Do you think it will be your firm choice?

My school hasn’t sent me application yet but I am applying to Lancaster York Manchester Sheffield and edge hill for politics and sociology or SPS at York.
Original post by eruyeres
Hi I just got an offer for Psychology with Education for York too! Do you think it will be your firm choice?

Hello! I'll probably be firming Birmingham, you?
Original post by jkader0302
My school hasn’t sent me application yet but I am applying to Lancaster York Manchester Sheffield and edge hill for politics and sociology or SPS at York.

Thats great! all the best

Quick Reply

Latest