The Student Room Group

King's College London A102 2022 Entry

Hi there, thanks for checking out this thread. This is the 2022 Entry discussion for King's College London A102.

We're now onto the 2023 application cycle, you can find the 2023 thread here. Of course, you are still welcome to browse this thread as well, but please post in the 2023 one if you have questions about King's.
:biggrin:

Welcome to the King's College London A102 (Graduate / Professional Entry Programme) 2022 Entry Discussion.

KCL A101 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6560692

KCL A102 2020 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6022536

For general information click: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/medicine-graduate-professional-entry-mbbs

For entry requirements click: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/medicine-graduate-professional-entry-mbbs#coursepage-entry-requirements

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

First post I guess, this would be my dream uni so hopefully I get in. Good luck to everyone applying!!!
Original post by purpsdonk
First post I guess, this would be my dream uni so hopefully I get in. Good luck to everyone applying!!!

Good luck to you too
Original post by olamideakosile
Good luck to you too

Ty!! If you don’t mind me asking, could you tell me your stats?
Ty!! If you don’t mind me asking, could you tell me your stats?

No problem. 2:1 Biomedical Science. 3010 B1 UCAT
No problem. 2:1 Biomedical Science. 3010 B1 UCAT

Nice, hope you get an interview:smile:
Mine is predicted 1st, 3030 b2 with annotation
Reply 6
Anyone received an interview yet for KCLs A102?
Original post by EekPee
Anyone received an interview yet for KCLs A102?

I think it’ll be a while before we hear back. Historically they interview later on in the cycle.
Reply 8
I think it’ll be a while before we hear back. Historically they interview later on in the cycle.

Ah ok :smile: thanks for replying! That's reassuring!
Reply 9
Just received an interview invite for GEM, haven't received one for undergrad yet. Would be kinda funny if I didn't get invited for undergrad but did for grad because of my GCSEs lol.

My stats are 2.1 Biomed, 3010 B1 UCAT. Have about 6 month hands-on care with patients too.

Email at 18:08, 22/12
Original post by rolla01
Just received an interview invite for GEM, haven't received one for undergrad yet. Would be kinda funny if I didn't get invited for undergrad but did for grad because of my GCSEs lol.

My stats are 2.1 Biomed, 3010 B1 UCAT. Have about 6 month hands-on care with patients too.

Email at 18:08, 22/12

Nice! Good luck on your interview.
My fingers crossed for mine
Interview invite for GEM received at 18:05. My stats are 1st in Biomed, MSc Adult Nursing and 2950 B1 UCAT. Really surprised to have gotten an interview here tbf
Original post by rolla01

Original post by Jay-Harper
Interview invite for GEM received at 18:05. My stats are 1st in Biomed, MSc Adult Nursing and 2950 B1 UCAT. Really surprised to have gotten an interview here tbf

Congrats both!

Has anyone received a rejection email yet?
I think I read somewhere something along the lines of King's using one interview to assess for both GEM and undergrad (in the case you've applied to both). Does anyone know if there's any truth to this or am I just mistaken?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by rolla01
I think I read somewhere something along the lines of King's using one interview to assess for both GEM and undergrad (in the case you've applied to both). Does anyone know if there's any truth to this or am I just mistaken?

Nope, it’s true. Confirmed by an admission officer when I asked. They’ve been doing it for the last few cycles and plan to this year supposedly.
Do they send out offers in waves? I got 3030 band 2 with an annotation so I’m wondering if my SJT band is the problem.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 16
Do they send out offers in waves? I got 3030 band 2 with an annotation so I’m wondering if my SJT band is the problem.

Hopefully? I haven’t heard either but I don’t recall them doing waves last year?
BSc biochem 1st achieved
3140 band 1 with annotation too
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by asclepeion
Hopefully? I haven’t heard either but I don’t recall them doing waves last year?
BSc biochem 1st achieved
3140 band 1 with annotation too

You deffo have an interview coming haha. I think they’ll just do it over a day or two hopefully.
got an interview 3020 band 1 1st predicted neuroscience + a year working as a hca
Reply 19
Got an interview offer today, UCAT was 3140 B2, Have a 1st in Medical Sciences and currently doing a masters, anyone know if this is the first year they are doing panel interviews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending