The Student Room Group

Father speaks out following trial of the killing of toddler by lesbian couple

(edited 2 years ago)
Not sure why 'lesbian' is required.

People don't say 'hetrosexual couple' when talking about Arthur.

Regardless it is a tragedy. People shouldn't have children if they can't look after them.
Original post by CoolCavy

Regardless it is a tragedy. People shouldn't have children if they can't look after them.

i think it's very important to mention lesbian, to show that not only straight couples that are abusive and animalistic
Reply 3

You fail to even mention the monumental failure of Child Protection Services.

Poor little girl. It makes me sick to my teeth to hear these kinds of stories, especially since the death of Arthur and Baby P.
Original post by mathsaholic31
i think it's very important to mention lesbian, to show that not only straight couples that are abusive and animalistic

I think everyone knows there are evil people in every demographic.

It is quite clear what you are attempting to do.
Reply 5
I think everyone knows there are evil people in every demographic.

It is quite clear what you are attempting to do.

prsom

Its not even subtle here, like their sexuality in some way has anything to do with their being monsters.
Reply 6
Original post by Barbu
You fail to even mention the monumental failure of Child Protection Services.

Poor little girl. It makes me sick to my teeth to hear these kinds of stories, especially since the death of Arthur and Baby P.

What does who these people like to **** have anything to do with this in any of these cases though?
Reply 7
Glad to know these vile people will be put to death, I mean community service
Reply 8
Original post by Napp
What does who these people like to **** have anything to do with this in any of these cases though?

I didn't say anything of the sort!!
Reply 9
Original post by Barbu
I didn't say anything of the sort!!

You said the mention of the monsters sex is relevant..?

Hiya, I've edited your thread title to more closely match the news story you are discussing. :smile:
Original post by The RAR
Glad to know these vile people will be put to death, I mean community service

Don’t forget! They’ll only serve half of that community service sentence!
Original post by imlikeahermit
Don’t forget! They’ll only serve half of that community service sentence!

poor little girls

What has this got to do with not being able to look after a child?? There's a big difference between not being able to look after a child and moving in with a partner who beats your child to death. The murder is in no way the father's fault.
Original post by -Imperator-
What has this got to do with not being able to look after a child?? There's a big difference between not being able to look after a child and moving in with a partner who beats your child to death. The murder is in no way the father's fault.

The thread title was different when I posted, mentioned nothing about the father. I was referring to the couple who had the child in their care.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Hiya, I've edited your thread title to more closely match the news story you are discussing. :smile:

This has been done again...
Reply 16
These are just two of probably the many instances of this, known and unknown. Of course there’s a massive backlog of inquests. Yet another of the many reasons why lockdown has driven society further into the ground
I couldn’t give a toss about their sexuality. Utter scum and that’s all there is to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending