The Student Room Group

Official thread - January 2022 IAL edexcel

Hi !!!
I just noticed that there wasnt a thread for the 2022 Jan IALS and so i decided to start one :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Perfect, Thank you so much
Reply 2
Original post by maymetwaly
Perfect, Thank you so much

no problem !!! what subjects are you writing ??
Original post by sananaina
no problem !!! what subjects are you writing ??

I don't know yet and what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by maymetwaly
I don't know yet and what about you?

bio chem and phy !!!
Hi !!!
I just noticed that there wasnt a thread for the 2022 Jan IALS and so i decided to start one :biggrin:

hii ! thank youu im doing biology alevel edexcel ( did unit 4 in october and it was BAD BAD so im resitting but its my first time doing units 5 and 6 quite scared the november exams were literally traumatic NCHJBSDGAIR WHAT ABOUT YOU
Reply 6
Original post by Mariiiiam
hii ! thank youu im doing biology alevel edexcel ( did unit 4 in october and it was BAD BAD so im resitting but its my first time doing units 5 and 6 quite scared the november exams were literally traumatic NCHJBSDGAIR WHAT ABOUT YOU

omggg dude im doing unit 1 , 2 and 3 AND tbh im still scared and then im writing unit 4,5 and 6 in may june T-T are u ready for the paper? like for me i just feel like im forgetting everything
Reply 7
omggg dude im doing unit 1 , 2 and 3 AND tbh im still scared and then im writing unit 4,5 and 6 in may june T-T are u ready for the paper? like for me i just feel like im forgetting everything

heyyy!!! im also doing the jan 2022 exams
im doing bio (unit 1 and 2), chem (unit 1 and 2) and stat
kinda scared for bio unit 2 tho

ooooo good luck with those im so excited i just want to get it all done with already ughh i hope it all goes well for all of us if you ever need any help let me know !!
Reply 9
Original post by maya xo
heyyy!!! im also doing the jan 2022 exams
im doing bio (unit 1 and 2), chem (unit 1 and 2) and stat
kinda scared for bio unit 2 tho

i just hope the paper will b ez im doing all 3units so im scared but its alright just revise hard this week we got this !!!
Reply 10
ooooo good luck with those im so excited i just want to get it all done with already ughh i hope it all goes well for all of us if you ever need any help let me know !!

same !!! but i also wanna do good so im scared lol and tysm !! you too !! always here to help
I am also stilling for Jan 2022, I am doing 4 units all maths, P1 P2 S1 and F1

Hi mariam , if u dont mind me asking could u please help me out with the scientific article questions if u have predicted any or if u know any 1 who has?

Same for me too.
Original post by abudi.24
Hi mariam , if u dont mind me asking could u please help me out with the scientific article questions if u have predicted any or if u know any 1 who has?

hii ! im personally stressing way too much about the scientific article im not exactly sure how to prepare for it was thinking of writing a list of qs that might come and their answers till now i think there will definitely be one about parkinsons disease and microarrays and bioinformatics maybe also something related to ethics of using animals as they were mentioned repeatedly in it also there was a part about the "elecrtrophilic species" i think that might come with questions about how they could affect respiration or the heart what about youu ?
Original post by noisy_girl_2
Same for me too.

oooo hows preparing so far any predictions for the scientific article or the last question in unit 6 ?
oooo hows preparing so far any predictions for the scientific article or the last question in unit 6 ?

Oh i have no idea. Im so confused about this scientific article. Most people are saying theres nthing to worry about it but i dont want to lose 20 marks 😣😣
Reply 17
happy new year guys !!! exams in a few days lol im scared but hope this year will be good to us :biggrin:
Original post by noisy_girl_2
Oh i have no idea. Im so confused about this scientific article. Most people are saying theres nthing to worry about it but i dont want to lose 20 marks 😣😣

omg me too this is so relatable im not sure how to prepare for it and the weight of marks is scary
happy new year guys !!! exams in a few days lol im scared but hope this year will be good to us :biggrin:

happy new year!!! i hope we all do well in our exams good luck !!

Quick Reply

Latest