Methods of revision and how to create revision materials

Watch this thread
lcvedingdong
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I've not created any revision materials from September for AS level content. Hoping I can fit it all into one week and create notes from September again etc.

Does anyone know the most efficient way to create revision materials for the subject: Psychology, English Literature, Economics and Core maths.

Thanks.

boba_drinker
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lcvedingdong)
I've not created any revision materials from September for AS level content. Hoping I can fit it all into one week and create notes from September again etc.

Does anyone know the most efficient way to create revision materials for the subject: Psychology, English Literature, Economics and Core maths.

Thanks.
core maths is less intense of the three you could buy its textbook online and that could be useful enough ig, I know you can get secondhand ones cheap as well. For psychology I don't make revision material I revise using online resources eg youtube, Quizlet, Seneca then do 16 markers and get my teacher to mark it and give feedback you could also try getting your teacher to help you turn your 16 marker essay into 16/16 marks then make an essay plan using your essay as a template for all sections of psychology, 16 markers are so important it could literally get you up by a grade (i don't do eng lit or econ)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (130)
66.33%
No (44)
22.45%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.22%

Watched Threads