The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS - Jan 2022 intake

I have applied for my CAS with Coventry University for the Jan 2022 intake on the 22nd of November but haven’t received a response yet.

I was wondering if you would be able to help me get an update please, since I have to yet apply for my visa and the session starts on the 10th of Jan.

My intake has differed once already and I don’t wish for it to happen again.

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

How u apply for cas letter?
It it we just have to email the financial documents on or there is any other way?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
You need:
1. Conditional/Unconditional offer letter (whatever your uni accepts)
2. University interview - Passed
3. Your financial statements
4. First instalment of your fees (or as mentioned in your offer letter

These are your basic requisites.

Hope this helps!
Original post by ShrutiVer
You need:
1. Conditional/Unconditional offer letter (whatever your uni accepts)
2. University interview - Passed
3. Your financial statements
4. First instalment of your fees (or as mentioned in your offer letter

These are your basic requisites.

Hope this helps!

I'm asking how u apply?
Look in my case, my university is coventry university. First i got conditional offer then i gave my interview and passed it. Then pay 4000 deposit. And last send my financial documents to [email protected] . I just want to know that this is the right method? Or there is another way to apply for cas?
I have applied for my CAS with Coventry University for the Jan 2022 intake on the 22nd of November but haven’t received a response yet.

I was wondering if you would be able to help me get an update please, since I have to yet apply for my visa and the session starts on the 10th of Jan.

My intake has differed once already and I don’t wish for it to happen again.

Thank you

Thank you for your message @ShrutiVer.

For more information regarding CAS, please click here. You will be able to find information on how to get in touch with the university and to find out the status of your application.
I strongly recommend getting in contact using social media platforms as you're likely to get a quicker response. Please make sure you state your name and student ID so the university is able to identify you.

If you are experiencing any difficulty or have any other queries please let me know how I can help.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Original post by MuhammadFarooq24
How u apply for cas letter?
It it we just have to email the financial documents on or there is any other way?

Hi @MuhammadFarooq24,

Technically speaking, you don't apply for CAS. When you meet the requirements Coventry University asks of you for your to get admitted to the university, that is when CAS will be issued out. Until you meet those requisites, you are not eligible for a CAS letter. Once all the relevant information is submitted and the International Office is satisfied, only then will CAS be released to you.
@ShrutiVer is correct, there are specific conditions that must be achieved for this to occur during the application process. So, thank you for sharing.

I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 6
Thank you Veronica!

I wasn’t able to get any response from the FB or Instagram channel but I DID get an update using the live-chat option that gave A LOT of clarity.
So thanks again!
:smile:
Thank you Veronica!

I wasn’t able to get any response from the FB or Instagram channel but I DID get an update using the live-chat option that gave A LOT of clarity.
So thanks again!

That's great to hear @ShrutiVer!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to share!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Thank you Veronica!

So thanks again!

Did u get your cas?
Reply 9
Did u get your cas?

Yes, an incorrect one 🙃
Yes, an incorrect one 🙃

By what means?
Did they email u?
And from which email address u receive your cas?
Reply 11
By what means?
Did they email u?
And from which email address u receive your cas?

Incorrect information. And it’s been more than a week with no update on the correct one
Incorrect information. And it’s been more than a week with no update on the correct one

Thank you for your patience @ShrutiVer,

Unfortunately, with it being the Christmas period, it will take a little bit more time for the university to get back in touch with you. Have you tried contacting the university using the social media platform to see? Even if it takes a few days to get a reply, at least you'll be making the first step to getting in contact with the university.
Please find the contact details below.

International Office, Social Media
Please ensure you state your name and student ID so the university is able to identify you.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Unfortunately, with it being the Christmas period, it will take a little bit more time for the university to get back in touch with you. Have you tried contacting the university using the social media platform to see? Even if it takes a few days to get a reply, at least you'll be making the first step to getting in contact with the university.

Please ensure you state your name and student ID so the university is able to identify you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

I have tried it all. Nothing has helped unfortunately.
Reply 14
[QUOTE="ShrutiVer;96416934"]I have tried it all. Nothing has helped unfortunately.[/QUOTE

Veronica
Student Ambassador

I have tried it all, nothing has helped.
I have tried it all. Nothing has helped unfortunately.

I have tried it all. Nothing has helped unfortunately.[/QUOTE

I have tried it all, nothing has helped.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting through.

As previously mentioned, with it being the Christmas period, it is likely to take a little bit more time for the university to respond as staff are off for the holiday period. However, it doesn't mean you won't get a response because someone from the university will get back to you. Please keep trying.

Thank you for your patience.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 16
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting through.

As previously mentioned, with it being the Christmas period, it is likely to take a little bit more time for the university to respond as staff are off for the holiday period. However, it doesn't mean you won't get a response because someone from the university will get back to you. Please keep trying.

Thank you for your patience.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Hi,
Now that the Christmas/NY period is over, when can I expect the CAS to be corrected, please?
It is honestly ONE SMALL correction.. I am getting all sorts of welcome emails but not the email I desperately need. I don’t know what’s happening?
Kindly help me out!!
(edited 2 years ago)
You once said when I have met all the conditions I will get the CAS letter from the university. But I have completed the conditions and everything but still, my CAS letter has been delayed for almost 2 months now. The course I have applied for is MSc International Project Management. On the offer letter, it states that the course starts from 10th Jan but still no update from the college. I have applied for Jan 2022 intake. My student id is [removed by forum helper]. Please help me as the office is not able to offer me any update or solution
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by reetagarwal
You once said when I have met all the conditions I will get the CAS letter from the university. But I have completed the conditions and everything but still, my CAS letter has been delayed for almost 2 months now. The course I have applied for is MSc International Project Management. On the offer letter, it states that the course starts from 10th Jan but still no update from the college. I have applied for Jan 2022 intake. My student id is [removed by forum helper]. Please help me as the office is not able to offer me any update or solution

Hi, I've removed your ID number as you should not post this publicly. The Coventry rep is quite responsive to posts but your best bet is to contact Coventry directly. I am aware they have been having a lot of delays with CAS numbers this year.
Original post by Admit-One
Hi, I've removed your ID number as you should not post this publicly. The Coventry rep is quite responsive to posts but your best bet is to contact Coventry directly. I am aware they have been having a lot of delays with CAS numbers this year.

Ok thank you. Will try to contact them directly also.

Quick Reply

Latest