The Student Room Group

The Fachetti Group - Unit 6, JAN 2022

Scroll to see replies

what are the issues within the firm?
Reply 41
Original post by hello8727
Would anyone be able to send me a link or a copy of this case study? Thanks.

You still need it?
Reply 42
Original post by yuru-git-canim
what are the issues within the firm?

there are a few issues these are just a few...
- City central locations charge high rent/rates
- Clash in leadership styles
- Staff discipline leads to lack of motivation
- redeployed staff have lack of knowledge and experience
Reply 43
Original post by JBL111
Really not just write the report and just put a title at the top

To get full marks for structure and presentation you have to include front cover and numbered contents page, its 8 marks if you do it and i wouldn't lose out on 8 easy marks
Original post by BusyKid
To get full marks for structure and presentation you have to include front cover and numbered contents page, its 8 marks if you do it and i wouldn't lose out on 8 easy marks

From the June 2018 examiners report it says "A number of learners spent time on producing front covers and contents pages for their reports. These did not add to the structure of the report and so did not gain any additional marks."

So u won't lose any marks for not having it but u will lose time in having it :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by r.sohal_
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way

drop your snap or something
A practice question that would be useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZg-FGd6bU
Original post by BusyKid
there are a few issues these are just a few...
- City central locations charge high rent/rates
- Clash in leadership styles
- Staff discipline leads to lack of motivation
- redeployed staff have lack of knowledge and experience

Also, the restaurant pay wages above the average.
Reply 48
how is that an issue?
Original post by BusyKid
how is that an issue?

it's one of the factors that led to the cash flow problem in the business, as it adds to the expenses of the business. *check the case study the second paragraph towards the end.
Reply 50
I have made a google doc with a lot of information and interpretations of the tables.
Unfortunately it won't let me add the link to my reply so if you would like to message me I can try share it taht way or another way

Hey : ) I emailed you

check it

Once again, Thanks in advance
Original post by BusyKid
there are a few issues these are just a few...- City central locations charge high rent/rates- Clash in leadership styles - Staff discipline leads to lack of motivation- redeployed staff have lack of knowledge and experience

- clash in leadership styles -
yes I agree- redeployed staff - yes

city central - high costs - I don't because when looking at the figure 1 and 2 cash flow has clearly increased despite city central loca + paying staff above average wage
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by luara
Hey : ) I emailed you

check it

Once again, Thanks in advance

No problem
Just so you and everyone else knows

I will have figure 3 on the same domucemt I have shared so feel free to check it near the end of the day when I should have it finished
Original post by JBL111
Really not just write the report and just put a title at the top

You have any structures for the PowerPoint on fechetti, I've managed to write a good format for the report on fachetti and would share that if you have some notes for PowerPoint
Well I am not just gonna put my snap on here so I will put a email here and just send me an email then I will send the link that way.

rihtiksohal2003@gmail.com

Also it won’t let me send any private messages on here so sending me anything wouldn’t be quite useless

Sent you an email too!
Original post by raidshadow
You have any structures for the PowerPoint on fechetti, I've managed to write a good format for the report on fachetti and would share that if you have some notes for PowerPoint

The Unit 6 work book has both the format for the report and the presentation

Hello, is there any way of sending me this document please as I am struggling with interpreting the figures
Thanks x
Original post by Youngdave
it's one of the factors that led to the cash flow problem in the business, as it adds to the expenses of the business. *check the case study the second paragraph towards the end.

But the restaurants have permanently closed down since June so any cash flow problems in the restaurants doesn't exist anymore.

Hello, is it possible if I could be sent this please as I am struggling with interpreting the data
Thanks x
Has someone attempted to do a report based on this case study with a practice question? If so can I please see as I’m really struggling with this unit and the case study

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending