The Student Room Group

bt swe apprenticeship

Has anyone applied for it yet or any other swe/developer apprenticeships?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I have, have you completed your online interview yet?
Original post by lilyrose270

Yeah I have, have you completed the online interview?
Reply 3

i havent applied for this one but i did other swe ones. which other ones have you applied for?
Original post by O_O.
i havent applied for this one but i did other swe ones. which other ones have you applied for?

IBM, JP morgan, capegemini. what about you?
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has done the online video interview with BT for the software engineer role?
Reply 6
IBM, JP morgan, capegemini. what about you?

Loads lol I have a whole spreadsheet. I’ve applied for jpm and cap tho. A few other big ones are vodafone, Accenture and Unilever. I’ve got an offer from a company called QinetiQ but I have some other ACs lined up so I’m just waiting to make my decision.
Original post by O_O.
Loads lol I have a whole spreadsheet. I’ve applied for jpm and cap tho. A few other big ones are vodafone, Accenture and Unilever. I’ve got an offer from a company called QinetiQ but I have some other ACs lined up so I’m just waiting to make my decision.

when are your assessment centres scheduled?
Original post by O_O.

also, has Accenture reached back to you?
Reply 9
Original post by shahzaib708
when are your assessment centres scheduled?

They’re all in jan so far
Reply 10
also, has Accenture reached back to you?

Yeah I’ve reached the final stage which is the technical interview. Idk the exact date for that but I’m assuming it’ll be jan as well
Original post by O_O.
Yeah I’ve reached the final stage which is the technical interview. Idk the exact date for that but I’m assuming it’ll be jan as well

oh, my Accenture application says the following: "Congratulations, your profile is complete!" and "You have no additional outstanding tasks! However, only tasks which are managed by Headstart will appear here so make sure to check your emails in case a company has sent you instructions relating to your application." It been like that for the past 2 months :frown:
Original post by O_O.
They’re all in jan so far

good luck! :smile:
Reply 13
oh, my Accenture application says the following: "Congratulations, your profile is complete!" and "You have no additional outstanding tasks! However, only tasks which are managed by Headstart will appear here so make sure to check your emails in case a company has sent you instructions relating to your application." It been like that for the past 2 months :frown:

Honestly I can’t remember exactly what the application process was like but 2 months seems way too long for any part of it. I’d email them
Original post by O_O.
Honestly I can’t remember exactly what the application process was like but 2 months seems way too long for any part of it. I’d email them

okay yeah, ill email them... which other companies apart from the ones you stated above have you applied for? if you don't mind me asking... and if Assessment centres are going through in January, would it be too late to apply to them even if the applications are still open?
Reply 15
good luck! :smile:

Thanks
Reply 16
okay yeah, ill email them... which other companies apart from the ones you stated above have you applied for? if you don't mind me asking... and if Assessment centres are going through in January, would it be too late to apply to them even if the applications are still open?

I’m not quite sure but I’d assume as long as the applications are still open, you can apply. Just try anyway
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by O_O.
I’m not quite sure but I’d assume as long as the applications are still open, you can apply. Just try anyway

These are the ones I applied for/waiting to apply for:
E55D4028-1D77-4B32-B38B-FFDFA9067610.jpg

Have you applied for BT yet?
Reply 18
Have you applied for BT yet?

Nah and I don’t think I’m going to tbh. Kinda cba since I’ve got so many applications going rn and exams
Original post by O_O.

Hi is this for the Accenture Tech apprenticeship in London? I have my assessment centre coming up in Jan and I'm so nervous. Do you have any hints or tips?

And congrats on making it to the Technical interview!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending