Has anyone paid for Savemyexams?

Watch this thread
student19875
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I use the free version of Savemyexams a lot but I'm considering paying for it. I would like to be able to use the topic-specific revision questions for Maths and also print out the notes. If you pay for it, would you say it's worth it?

sri_sab1
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by student19875)
I use the free version of Savemyexams a lot but I'm considering paying for it. I would like to be able to use the topic-specific revision questions for Maths and also print out the notes. If you pay for it, would you say it's worth it?
yes, I use it for my GCSEs and I have found it very helpful so far.
Last edited by sri_sab1; 4 months ago
username5706823
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I paid and it is pretty useful so far.. I'm an A-level student though.. I like their notes and printing them is really helpful.
rawand2004
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sri_sab1)
yes, I use it for my GCSEs and I have found it very helpful so far.
would you mind sharing ur details so that i can download the pdf notes? or either you can send them ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (147)
28.94%
It went fairly well (241)
47.44%
It didn't go too well (77)
15.16%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed